Chapter Two

A/N. Sorry for the slow update you know me and movies ::>_<::I've did some changes to the previous chapter, if you want go ahead and read it.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! :)

Please don't forget to:

Vote

Comment

Share

************************************************************************

Chapter Two: Saturday Should Be Happy Days Right?

I woke up to the sunlight hitting my eyelids as there was someone trying to wake me up but I shrugged it away going back to my dream world.

As you can see I'm not a morning person. It was also Saturday so I don't know what this person can possibly want.

My warm comfy blanket was suddenly pulled off me as the cold air gave me goose pumps. My eyes flung open in horror to the disturbance to my dream world.

“Mum!!” I said it in an annoyed way when I realised it was her.

“Sorry love but I need to tell you something, might coming downstairs?” She said it softly. She was dressed all formal and had a suitcase in her left hand.

“Mum, are you going somewhere?” I asked confused to why she was dressed all formally and packed her clothes.

“That's what I want to speak to you about.”  She said softly. “Get changed and come down stairs quickly okay?”  Without wanting to hear my response she left my room.

I looked at the door confused but still got up and obeyed.

*****************************************

When I came downstairs I could smell the sweet smell of bacon and fried eggs.

I sat down on the chair next to the counter as I watched my mum place the bacon and fried eggs on a plate and put it in front of me.

I took a bite of the bacon and chewed the daylight out of it. I'm not even joking my mum should be a chef.

“So what did you want to talk about?” I asked confused after I settled down.

She didn't seem very happy about what she was about to say. I hope it's not about the left-over food I left under my bed two months ago, that just reminded me I need to take them downstairs before maggots start growing out of it.

“I'm going on a business trip with my boss to a photography program for two months.” she said in a sweet voice.

“What!!” I blurted out. “What am I going to eat; I can't live by myself for two freaking months.” I screamed panicking.

“Watch your language young lady! And I was hoping to speak to you about that.” She said in a calm tone. “I’ve asked one of my loyal, trust-worthy friends to look after you. You know Mrs Clarkson right?” she said rhetorically. “Her son goes to your school and she’s willing to look after you. I promised her we’ll be there in…” she continued examining her watch that lay on her wrist perfectly. “Three hours.” She finally announced.

I couldn’t believe my ears, is this actually happing? Someone rip my heart out and turn me into a vampire, yeah I watch fantasy movies don’t judge me.  I just stood there for seconds, my jaw dropped to the ground.

“First of all, you know I hate that jerk! Why would you send me to live with him for a goddamn two months?” I blurted out annoyed.  “And second of all we’re leaving today!! In three hours, what!! Have you lost it?” I was practically panicking and screaming. I couldn’t even stand him for two fucking minutes how would I survive for two months!!