Date 2

Grayson's pov:

Karlee looked amazing she was perfect. We arrived at the destination. She looked around in ore, I knew she would loved it.

We were on top of a hill where we had a good view of the city. Also since it was sun set it looked beautiful. I asked Ethan to set up a picnic so we could have a cute date looking out into the sunset. She was always saying she wanted to see the sunset.

"This is so beautiful grayson thankyou" she gave me the most beautiful smile I missed it so much.

"Your welcome come on lets eat" I said excitedly she laughed to.

Whilst we were eating I couldn't help but stare at her she was breathtaking. "Gray what are you looking at" she asked as I relised I had been staring.

"Umm your just so beautiful I can't live without you please forgive me. I didn't kiss that girl back. I love you and only you" I said

"Gray it's ok i forgive you. Stop being so cheesy. I know you didn't kiss back. I can't live without you either. I love you too" she said

"Karlee will you be my girlfriend... again" I asked with hope

"Yes a million times yes" karlee sat up crawled over to me and layed on top of me (⬇like this but outside⬇)

"I love you" she mumbled into my chest. I kissed the top of her head.

"I love you too" we sat up and started kissing that lead into a make out session.

After that I brought her home "Wait grayson do you want to come in?"

I smiled "yeah"

We ended up cuddling all night.