Chapter 1: New kid

hey guys sorry for the late update! I was really out of Ideas -.- But here it is! Hopefully it won't take to long next chapter!

-----

"Excuse me but may I excuse Elise Willows please," Principal Whitman asks my Math teacher, Sir Mitch, politely as he pokes his head in the classroom.

"Elise," Sir Mitch called, cocking his head to the direction of the door as I stood and quickly grabbing my bag, making my way out of the room.

"Yes Principal Whitman?" I asked, worried that I might be in trouble. Wait, I didn't even do anything.

"Would you ever so kindly give our new student a tour of the school and explain everything to him?" Principal Whitman almost pleads as I nod and glance behind him, the new student looking around.

"Have fun!" Principal Whitman called after he started walking down the hall back to his office.

"So what's your name?" I questioned we started walking down the hall.

"I'm Daniel. Daniel Roberts."

"Cool name, I'm Elise Willows. You can call me El."

"So you from around here?" I inquired as we round the corner.

"Nah, I just moved from Florida." He replied, shrugging.

"Oh cool. So how's England for you so far?"

"It's a lot colder, that's for sure."

I was about to ask him what his first class was when he suddenly interrupts, jumping in front of me and stopping me in my tracks.

"You remind me of someone I used to be with in my class..." He trails off, looking intently at my face as I only blinked, still surprised at his sudden outburst.

"I got it," He continued, his face lighting up and I could practically see the light bulb going off above his head.

"Who?" I questioned, a bit curious.

"Elliot Willows, you guys have the same hair, eye color and surname. Man, you're like the girl version of him," He stated, counting out the similarities with his fingers. I opened my mouth to say something but I got cut off when he gasped, - very dramatically, in my opinion - his eyes widening.

"What if..." He starts but I knew where this was headed and I shook my head.

"Oh no, we are not twins. I haven't even met the guy! I'm an only child!" I stated firmly, rolling my eyes.

"But what if you are? What if you were separated at birth or something?" He said in a persuading voice as I shook my head once again. This is just completely impossible, in my opinion.

"My Mum would tell me if I had a brother," I countered, determination in my voice as we started walking towards the cafeteria. I just met him but he seems nuts.

"What if she knew all along but she didn't tell you?"

It's completely impossible. Maybe he just came out of the mental institute or something. Mum wouldn't hide something as big as that, would she?

"Hey." He called out waving a hand in front of my face.

"Huh, what? Oh sorry, I zoned out a bit." I apologize, shaking my head as if I could shake the thoughts of Mum lying to me away.

"It's ok." He responded, grinning at me just as the bell rings.

"So this is the cafeteria?" He said, changing the subject as I smirked and pushed the double doors open, the cafeteria slightly empty.