We're Off To See The Wizard, Albus Dumbledore!

REINA IS ONE THE SIDE --------->

THIS IS DEMI LOVATO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reina's POV

        It's been two weeks since I received the strange letter. And now it's weird, because I swear I see a cat and a old man outside my window everyday. West ,fortunately is out right now and I'm cleaning the house. For these two weeks-

       'Knock,Knock,Knock" is coming from the door. " Who could be here" of course me being myself I open the door. As weird as this sounds I see a old man with bright, blue twinkling eyes with a blue robe and a strict, looking lady with a green robe and dark brown eyes.

" Hello I am Albus Dumbledore and this is Minerva Magonagall, and we are here to invite you to a special school," I guess Dumbledore said. " Well... I guess you can come in. I always knew I was crazy," I muttered to myself. " Reina, do you remeber the letter you got two weeks ago?" Dumbledore exclaimed. I stayed silent, he looked like a wise character,so I'm pretty sure he knew the answer. "I guess I'm taking that as a yes," McGonagall said. 

"Well, let us get down to business," not even giving me time to speak," Reina you are a witch. You obviously never knew this because you're a said to be an orphan. Your father is ... alive, as I would say and he was a pureblood wizard by the name of Tom Marvolo Riddle. If you choose to go to Hogwarts you will be living with a close family friend, and will stay with them before school starts in the next three days," Dumbledore stated, rather seriously.

" How would I catch up, I barely know any of this," I said.        

 " Miss Riddle, I believe you will do fine, you will be a special witch," Dumbledore told me. "Right now we are going to Diagon Alley to buy you school supplies and move you into you're new family, as I would like to say," Dumbledore said in a wise tone, like always I guess. " Grab hold of Minerva's and my hand," Dumbledore stated seriously. I grabbed hold of each of their hands, and I felt like I was being squished inside a very skinny,small tube.

We arrived at a area with probably a million kids with their parents ranging from nine to eighteen. "Whoa," I was extremely wowed! " Minerva will be getting you books and potion ingredients, while you and I will be getting your wand, pet, and robes,but first we must go to the bank!" Dumbledore partially said in a normal,commanding,and surprisingly happy tone. We first went to a gigantic building called Gringrotts Bank.

So when we entered the bank there were these short, dark green creatures- " These are goblins. I recommend you not to steal or get on their bad side," Dumbledore whispered.- Back to what I was thinking Dumbledore and I went up to one of the goblins. " We're here to withdrawal money from Miss Riddle's account," Dumbledore stated clearly."Key," the goblin, Haser, says in a low, croaky voice. I turn to Dumbledore to see that he pulls out a key from a chain around his neck. He hands the key to Haser and Haser calls,"Griphook!". Another goblin by the name Griphook comes around a corner and says," Follow me!" Dumbledore and I turn away from Haser and turn to Griphook and follow him to a cart. Griphook and Dumbledore just got in,so I just followed in.

I look around to see this old, dirty rusty bar that Griphook pulls. All of a sudden, we're going super fast down in the tunnels to the dark. We stop to see a gigantic door with a small keyhole in it. Griphook gets the key from Dumbledore and opens the door. In wonder I see the whole room filled with coins of bronze,silver, and gold. " These are galleons, sickles,and knuts. There are 17 sickles in a galleon, 29 knuts in a sickle, and 493 knuts to a galleon," said Griphook. He handed me a bag and I filled it up with handfuls of each coin.

After we went to a robe shop called Madam Malkin's Robes for All Accasions. A fairly old lady came out greeting," Hello! Welcome, come in! Why Albus I haven't seen you since forever really". So Ms.Malkin made a flick with her wand and I was soon measured in the top of minutes." Thank you madam," Albus yelled, for we getting farther away from the shop. Next we were going to get me a pet. We walked in the pet shop and see a variety of pets. There were owls,rats,toads, and cats. But I saw a dark corner that said "DANGER". It obviously couldn't have been  that dangerous if they put in in the store. I walk up to it to see a beautiful snake, specifically called a King Cobra. In my mind I was thinking 'Look at this little cutie, why would anybody think he is dangerous'. 

Simple, they think I'm dangerous,'said the sarcastic snake. 'Well I want you, I've always loved snakes' I told the snake. " Dumbledore, may I get this snake?" I asked. " I-I wouldn't p-prefer that snake," the salesman stuttered. The snake wrapped around my arm. I gave the saleman a Don't- Change- My- Mind look. I payed the salesman and went to a shop called Ollivander's. Dumbledore told me to go inside by myself. When I entered the shop I saw a broken stool, piles of wand boxes, and a whole bunch of dust.

" Hello,". I saw a very old elderly man, who I was guessing was Ollivander. " I'm here to get a wand," I asked politely. " Which is your wand arm?" Ollivander croaked. I lifted my left hand to indicated I was left-handed, because Ollivander was a bit creepy. It was odd because Ollivander never asked for my name,but I had the feeling he already knew. Ollivander strolled across the room picking out wands for me. He then placed them down on a small table. He handed me a box and I

grabbed it. " This is a black wood tree with a core of snake venom," Ollivander stated. I flicked my wrist and a spark came out that hit the case of wands. Ollivander picked up the wands and took the one from me. While I looked around the room I noticed a case. It had a lion and snake on it. I grabbed the box and pulled out the wand. It was gorgeous.  It had silver swirls and a design of a snake wrapping around the lion. I felt warmness spread through my body. I flicked the wand and the whole store was filled with fireworks."That is a black wood tree with four cores, or I say two. It has snake venom, a piece of Salzar Slytherin's hair, a piece of hair from Gordic Gyrffindor, and a hair ffrom the mane of a lion tale.

" Thank you for telling me," I said excitedly. I paid him the money and met Dumbledore outside. "All your items is at your new home," Dumbledore stated. He stuck his hand out ,so I grabbed his hand and we appeared at a beautiful Victorian mansion. "Well here we are, Im can't stay for now I have a meeting. Bye," Dumbledore smiled.

Since I was left alone I knocked on the door. The door opens and I come to see a lot  of blonde. "Hello, I am Lucius Malfoy. This is my son, Draco, and my wife ,Narcissa," Lucius drawled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS!!! IM SOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED SOON. SO PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS!

ARE YOU ENJOYING THE BOOK SO FAR?

WILL YOU ACTUALLY COMMENT?

WHAT DOES OXYGEN AND MAGNESIUM MEAN???

P.S. I GOT THIS FROM A BOOK