Nerd's Revenge

Copyright © the_weird_nikki

Once upon a time-- WHAT THE HECK?! This isn't a Cinderella story! or anything that involves a prince and princess falling in love and having a happy ever after!

I'm Clarkson. Tracy Clarkson. (Wow! I feel like James Bond! XD ) I'm 16 years old , I study at WillFord High. I have an annoying older brother whose name is Drake Clarkson, a caring mom Veronica Clarkson, a strict yet loving dad Bill Clarkson and let us NOT forget Butter Corn! our pet cat that H.A.T.E.S me. Becuase of my parent's wild imagination, they named it Butter Corn!

My older brother is 2 years older than me and he also goes to WillFord High. But he isn't like me a NERD, he's like on second  top of the "High School Social Pyramid" and on top is his best friend Liam Matthews. WillFord High's golden boy, everybody thinks he's so PRE-FECT but to me he's so G-R-R-R-R. Especially his fanclub "The Liam Girls" annoys me to the peak of insanity! If Percy Jackson was here to rescue me. But sadly, he's a FICTIONAL CHARACTER! Oh Gods of Olympus , if you can hear me? PLEASE RESCUE ME! SEND ME TO CAMP HALFBLOOD!

But before you rescue me. I have to finish my homework. Homework: Nerd's Revenge. To whom is my revenge to? Isn't it obvious? Duh! Liam Matthews!