It All Begins

Jordan:(Comes in your room) YN wake up it's time for school (sits on your bed looking at you)

YN:(moves in your sleep)Come on Trey Songz That tickles

Jordan:😳WTF! (Pushes you off the bed) WAKE TF UP!

YN:(sits up over the bed) WTF JORDAN?!😡ME AND TREY WERE HAVING FUN😏

Jordan:Eww! I don't wanna hear that! Get up and get ready for school, it's your first day and I don't want us to be late and if we are... I'm whooping your ass real talk

YN:(getting off the floor) N*gga you ain't goin do sh*t

Jordan: girl get ready for school (walks in his room)

YN:😂(looks at the clock that read 6:30)😵😵😵6am dang! Jordan what time do we go to school?

Jordan:7am So get dressed quick!! You know you take to long!

YN:SHUTUP!( goes back in your room & starts making up your bed)

You hop in the shower, put your hair in a pony tail, brush your teeth, wash your face, and gets dressed. Before you left you got your beats, iphone 5s and then you got your bookbag and went downstairs.

Jordan:(sitting on the couch looking at u) you ready babysister?

YN:Yeah big brother (sighs)

Jordan:(walks up to you) It's ok YN, If anybody hurts you, you better tell me so I...

YN:Yeah I know the drill, break their backs😔

Jordan: no I'm serious now! This is high school and it's full of drama, if a girl touch you, you better drop them like you used to in elementary. I'm not playing YN. If I find out someone beat you, you you gone be miserable!

YN: Ok Jordan, DANG!😔anyway it's 7am... You ready to go or nah?????

Jordan: Oh yeah, I'm ready let's go(opens the door for you)

YN:Thx Jay

💢You and Jordan Arrives At School💢

YN:(shakes your head) I can't do this😩

Jordan: I know this isn't my little sister talking, YN look at me (turns your chin gently towards his face) We can go through this together babygirl. I am your big brother, I've been through this when I was your age, but it's life and I know u can do it... Now you ready??

YN:Yeah😌Thanks bro (gets out the car)

Jordan:(gets out with you) you welcome

❤️You 2 walk into the school❤️

Jordan: Well this how far I can go but protect yourself baby girl (walks to the senior part of the hall)

YN:(Takes a deep breath and thinking to yourself) You can do this (starts walking slowly)

Everybody:😳

???:Looks like we got some fresh meat here in Cali High😏

YN::😔(still walking)

???:(pushes u onto the locker)

YN:(gasps)

???: aww is the fresh meat nervous?😏

???:Roc I think she is, she shaking like crazy

Roc:Mmm why she even come to school... Don't you think it's stupid Ray?

Ray:(nods his head)You should be ashamed to even come to school!

???:(looking)😔

YN:😷

🔔Bell rings for 1st period🔔

YN:(sighs in relief)

Roc:(looks behind you)You lucky you got a fatty😏 and this ain't the end(walks off)

Ray:😏(jumps at you)

YN:(flinches)😳

Ray:(chuckles and walk off)

???:(closes his locker and walks to class)

YN:(walks to class sad and upset)