2. The Finer Things In Life

**Ashley's P.O.V.**

Ash: Hey Alli, how was that!

Alli: That was really cool! You should join the competition that they are having this summer!

Ash: You think so?

Cody: Totally! 

Ash: Uhm...thanks Cody!

Alli: Ash, can you stay the night? Cody is having a couple of friends over and I'm having Madison come.

Ash: Sure! Let me go check with my mom. You wanna come with?

Cody: yes.

Ash: Cody, I didn't ask you.

Cody: Oh, yeah...well I'm going to call up Billy and Grey!

Alli: Kay, leggo Ash!

(Starts walking to Ashley's house)

Ash: Why is Cody acting so weird today, he always seems nervous.

Alli: You can't tell?

Ash: I can't tell what? That he's a freak?

Alli: Oh, Ashley honey...you'll find out sooner or later. If you're not dense.

Ash: Whatever, just come on, lets go ask my mom. Oh! And warning, Tori doesn't know we live so close to you guys so if she flips....be chill about it.

Alli: Be chill...got it!

We walked in my house and my mom was in the living room placing her little trinkets on the fireplace mantel. Alli went to the kitchen becuause she smelled freshly baked cookies...oh Alli...what are we gonna do with you?

Ash: Hey mom!

Mom: Yes sweetie?

Ash: Alli invited me over with a couple of her friend at her house, and I wanted to know if I can stay? Please?

Mom: You can, but if you want your room painted, you need to get up there and paint now.

Ash: Can Alli and maybe Cody help me?

Mom: Yup! Just get going soon!

Ash: On my way now. Hey Alli?

Alli: yeah?

Ash: Call up Cody and tell him to get over here, we are going to paint my room. I need to get it done. And you might wanna change clothes.

Alli: Well, if I need to change, no need to call him. I'll be right back!

Ash: Kay!

Alli left out our back door to her house. Shortly after she left, I went upstairs to change my clothes too. The boxes of my clothes were in the other moving truck so I had to borrow some of Tori's clothes. I had to use some of the clothes that were too small for her becuase she has bigger boobs than I do, thus making her have to wear a size bigger shirts. She tossed me a pair of tyedyed shorts and her old I <3 Cody Simpson T-Shirt. I asked her if she had any other shirt and she said no. Great...just great! I got changed and I went into my room when my phone buzzed. It was a text from Alli.

Alli: Cody and I are on our way. Be there in 3....2....

Right then my doorbell rang. Wow, she's good at timing. I ran downstairs and opened the door. Alli was wearing just a plain white tee with black yoga shorts and black flip flops, and Cody was wearing a Beatles t-shirt with grey sweatpants and white boat shoes. 

Alli: So are we just gonna stand here or are we gonna paint?

Ash: We are going to paint!

Alli: Lets go then!

Ash: Yes, lets. 

Cody: Nice shirt Ash!

Ash: Really? I hate it. I plan on ruining it with paint.

Cody just stared at me like a deer in headlights. I just walked away with Alli upstairs and he slowly followed behind. He's such a weird child. When we were all upstairs I told them my plan of how I wanted it painted. One wall was going to be painted with the black chalk paint, while 2 of my walls were going to be purple and the other was going to be a light green. We all got to work. With all 3 of us working together we got the room done in like an hour or so. When we finished we all just sat in the middle of the room looking at our job well done. 

I was in kind of a devious mood. I looked at Alli, then the can of paint. I think she got a clue as to what I was going to do. I stuck my hand in the purple paint and turned to Cody. He was looking at twitter on his phone. I raised my hand and it went flying down on Cody's head. I ran my fingers through his hair and he flipped out.

Cody: NOT THE HAIR! THE HAIR! I'M NEVER GOING TO BE ABLE TO GET THIS STUFF OUT NOW!

Ash: Welcome Cody!

Cody: Oh, you're getting it now.

Cody slammed his hand down in the green paint and put it in my hair.

Ash: Oh, it is so on! PAINT FIGHT!

Alli then soon joined in with the fight, there was paint flying left and right, by the time that we were either wore out, or we were out of paint, there was green and purple paint splatters everywhere. It actually looked pretty cool and I liked it. Cody had paint all over the front of his shirt and he looked at me with a smirk. Oh, no...what was he gonna do. He then grabbed my shoulders and hugged me real tight, being sure to get paint all over me. 

Ash: Cody! You just ruined your face!!

Cody: Oh, since when do you care about my face?

Ash: *Blushing* I dont! 

Alli: AHHHH! CODY! YOU ARE SO DEAD, THIS PAINT IS UNWASHABLE WHICH MEANS MY HAIR IS GOING TO BE STAINED PURPLE AND GREEN!

Cody: that means my hair will be purple.

Alli: IM GOING BACK TO THE HOUSE SO I CAN GET MY BLOND HAIR BACK. I'LL SEE YOU LATER ASH! CODY I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!

Cody: have fun with that!

Ash: Cody! How dare you do that to your sister?!

Cody: I didn't mean to!

Ash: Whatever. I'm going to go get changed. Clean up a little while I'm gone, I'll get you some clothes too, you can help me arrange my furniture.

Cody: I'll be here waiting.

I ran downstairs and noticed that the boxes with my clothes have arrived. I grabbed a 2 boxes and went upstairs. I figured I would let Cody borrow my black sweatpants and one of my oversized concert tee's. I tossed them into the room where Cody was and I went to the bathroom to try and rinse some of this paint out of my hair, and sure enough. I had purple and green streaks in my hair. When I walked back into my room, I did not expect to walk in to what I did.

---------

Dun Dun Dun....cliffhangerrrr!!!!!

~Ashey

H&C