Chapter 2; The Descussion Of War

(A/N: serer means sister) (Toror’ means brother)

THE PRINCESS OF ANTELASIA

CHAPTER TWO:

THE DESCUSSION OF WAR

I sat on my bed, my back against the dark wall, black fire balls calmly risen above my hands. I sighed. Knowing full well that I needed to tell my brothers about the war council meeting. But, only my brothers. Which does include Ash.

He is your brother now, Acelyn

Nyx.

Well, I suppose you are right, Nyx. He is my brother, as well as one of my options. I need to get closer to him, right?

Yes. You should invite him to Adrian’s and tell them about the war council.

You’re right, Nyx. Thank you.

Your welcome, Acelyn.

So, I produced a piece of parchment in my hand, and a pen in the other, and let my magic write for me.

Adrian,

We need to get together. I have something of importance to speak with you about. I would appreciate it if you would ask Julian, Seth, Maarton, Lucius, and Ash to meet in the unused dining room. Than you, Adrian.

Ace

***A***C***E***(LATER)***A***C***E*** (IN THE UNUSED DINING ROOM)***

POV ACE

Everyone sat around the table, but no one at the head of it. Ash was sitting across from me, a chair to the right. Adrian was the first to speak.

“why exactly are we here, Ace?” He asked for everyone.

I glanced at Maarton, but replied. “Yesterday Maarton brought Ash to the gates, not me. Our plan was that I would bring him, yes?”

The boys, all but Ash, nodded. “And why didn’t you, serer?” Seth asked.

“Father was called to a war council. He thought it best he go, although it was not urgent.”

“And you called us here, for what exactly?” Julian asked, a little impatient.

“To tell you what I need to, but you must listen and consider your reaction wisely.”

Ash looked at me with curiosity , most likely wondering why I would say that. Adrian nodded, signaling me to continue.

“The war council has taken notice of several things. These things I shall not name, but you must know this. Demiskelle and Antelasia are at each others throats with different demands and disagreements. If any town of Antelasia , especially Ribesk, know about this, it could change views.”

“You’re saying there might be a war, aren’t you?” Ash said.

“we do not know,” I replied. “We have noticed some suspicious movement with Demiskelle, but if we act on it, it could start something unnecessary.”

“But what if your suspicions are true?” Ash questioned.

“No,” Adrian cut in. “Ace is right.”

“Yes,” Lucius agreed. “Ace is right, just as Adrian said. If Antelasia interferes with something that is truly none of our business, then they could be pushed over the edge, and start a war themselves, if they are not already planning one.”

“Lucius,” I said. He looked to me. “Forgive me for correcting, toror’, but there is one problem with your speech.”

He nodded, acknowledging my continue. “Not everything Demiskelle does is our business, and nor should we take those things into our consciousness. But, if it does concern us, we do have right to know, whether they see fit that we do or not.-”

“But then why don’t you interfere? Whatever they’re doing, it might have something to do with Antelasia! You need to know what is happening!” Ash exclaimed.

I turned my emotionless face to him. “Ash, listen to me, and listen loud and clear, so it will get through your skull, however thick it is. Antelasia cannot and will not interfere with Demiskelle and it’s people’s business. What I’m saying, is that whatever Demiskellle is doing, if it concerns us, we need to find out, and we will. But, as of now, it does not concern of, as it is not yet a threat. We cannot move to prepare for war, ither, as if we do, bigger consequences will come. If you have another question concerning this matter, do not ask me. Your opinion has yet to be of prominence, and until it has grown to meet the standards to which was given to it, do not come asking me foolish questions to which I have no patience in answering!”

With that, I stood up from my chair, almost slamming it when I pushed it in, and strode swiftly out the door, and eventually making it to Dragon’s Hill.

***A***C***E***(AT DRAGON’S HILL)***A***C***E***

POV ACE

Again, I sat at the top of Dragon’s Hill, my back resting against Nyx’s warm and comfortable stomach.

You cannot just loose your mask with Ash, Acelyn. He does not mean any harm, and yet you punish him for an attempt at help for you and your country.

But I cannot simply not tell him the truth, Nyx. He needs to know the ways of Antelasia!

Acelyn, listen. Yelling at him, and forcing him to learn from your PLEASANT brothers will not do anything in teaching him what you want. I cannot understand some of the things in which worry you, but I know that you must be patient. I know your wisdom, your craftiness, your skill, Acelyn, and I know your patience. But with Ash, you do not show your patience. You cannot take out your anger at your father out on Ash.

But I certainly cannot take it out on father.

Then take it out on training. Use my power, practice. You are very skilled, I know. We all know, and this is not why your practice. You will practice because it helps. You lose your mind, your thoughts, and you focus on one thing. That process will help you take your anger out, and I think we should also use it for dealing with your problems.

Alright, Nyx. I will do as you say. But, first, will you help me sort my problems?

Of course, seler.

First?

Dealing with Ash. How will you try to befriend him?

I could start with an apology. Tell him that I’m sorry for losing my rage at him, when I am only mad at father. I will tell him that I am simply feeling a mix of emotions, that I should not and will not take out on him anymore. That I would like him to be my brother, and that I would also like to try and teach him my ways.

Good. Training should start now. I can feel your anticipation, and that was your only current problem. We will speak more about it later, will we not?

Yes, Nyx. You are right. And thank you.

lle ier welcome, seler. (you are welcome, sister)

(A/N: serer means sister, but the word serer was suppose to be seler. Sorry!)