Character Info: Kohaku

Name: Kohaku Hinoko

Meaning: Amber Sparks

Birthday: July 1

Age: 16

Height: 5 feet (She's pretty short)

Appearance: Kohaku is a petite kunoichi with black hair, bright amber eyes, and a slightly tan complexion. Her hair is chest length, tied up into a small, messy bun using 2 chopsticks, with the right fringe mostly draping to the right side of her face.

Attire: Her usual outfit is a sleeveless, black zip-up hoodie with a high collar. Under it is a black V-neck, sleeveless, midriff shirt. She also wears black, baggy sweatpants that goes to the shins. Usually, she will wear a black, skin-tight short that goes to her mid-thighs inside her sweatpants. In addition, she has orange arm warmers, and regular black sandals.

Weapons: Bow and arrows, kunai, shurikens, senbons, poisons, paper bombs, and explosives.

She keeps her kunai holder on her right leg, she's right handed of course. Her bow and arrow quiver are slung across her back. Kohaku keeps her explosives and poisons hidden in her pockets and weapons pouch.

Skills: Kohaku is skilled in martial arts and making explosions. Through her knowledge of mixing chemicals to make explosives, Kohaku can make deadly poisons for her weapons, or to add to her explosives. She is both a close and long range fighter. Kohaku knows about medical ninjutsu, and is still training a bit on it. However, she is terrible at genjutsu. Her chakra nature is earth, fire, and lightning. She can also perform her clan's Kekkei Genkai.

Kekkei Genkai: The Hinoko Clan are known for their explosions and bombs. However, they're especially known for their sparks and fireworks. Their Kekkei Genkai is the Sparks Justu; where orbs of light are summon and float around. The orbs are filled with light, sparks, flames, and sometimes lightning. The user can control those orbs with their mind and move them around freely. This jutsu can be used for defense or offense (or for show).

Basic Defense: the orbs surround the user in a protective ring and follows the user wherever they go, defending them from any attacks

Basic Offense: the orbs can attack the opponent, explode, burst into flames, or strike them with lightning. When the orbs explode they could look like fireworks depending on what the user wants. (There are more skills and uses to this jutsu, but you'll find out more later.)

Personality: Kohaku may look naive and like a child, but she is cunning and mischievous. She is not afraid to get into fights, especially if someone called her "short". Sometimes, she is clumsy, and also likes to take her time.

Kohaku can annoy and pull pranks on people, but she can be serious and calm when the situation calls for it, or during a serious fight. She is set on training in order to take down the organization that murdered her clan.

Kohaku has a deep passion and admiration for art. Though, she leans more toward fleeting art, rather than eternal. She also has a soft spot for little kids being sad, seeing how they remind her of herself when she was little. Kohaku also has a fear of heights and drowning.

Likes: Fireworks, coffee, sweets, food, pranks, art, fireflies, and animals.

Dislikes: Spiders, seeing little kids sad, people who steal her food, and being called short.

Hobbies: Making art, experimenting with explosives, pulling pranks, creating posions, trying new food, drawing, sleeping, and cooking.

Goal: To make a certain criminal organization pay for what they did to her clan.

************

"Leader-sama. We got the information."

"Oh, good. Let me see it."

Pein began reading over the information,

"Oh, he's member of the Hinoko clan, a medic, and a user of martial arts and explosives? That would make a great addition to the Akatsuki."

"Hai, but you missed one part of the info. He's actually a girl. 16 years old to be exact."

"Same age as Deidara, correct?"

"Right."

"Leave her a message for me, tell her to come to the Akatsuki's base. We'll be recruiting her... if she passes our test..."

Meanwhile...

"Achoo! Jeez, I think I caught something... Or I'm just that popular, sureeee that could happen..."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/N: The reason why Kohaku is 16, the same age as Deidara, is because this is Naruto, not Shipudden. So, it's 3 years earlier. Deidara's 19 during Shipudden, subtract 3 years, and he's 16.

I do NOT own Naruto!!!

It belongs to its rightful owner!!!!

There I said it, happy!?!?!?!