Random side story

(a/n) new characters will be added when I get them until then here you go.

(your pov)

Me, Garroth, and Laurance were going to go to Aphmau's so I put on a flannel black jeans (Pic above) We were at Aphmau's when she suggested we play hide and seek.

"Okay I'm in," we all say.

"Hey guys Aphmau here and welcome too hide and seek today I am joined by Gar/n I mean Garroth, Laurance, and (Y/N). I just tried to say Garroth and (Y/N) at the same time I'm sorry! Today we will be taking a crawl down memory lane and by that I mean we are playing baby hide and seek," she said laughing.

"I'm not the seeker yay!" I yell.

"Hello sissy," Garroth said in a baby voice.

"Run guys!" Laurance yelled

"Oh yea bye bro!" I yell running into an open house.

I went upstairs and hid in the closet.

"Psst! (Y/N) turn around!" Laurance yelled from behind me we were the last two left.

I turned and looked out the window. He was in a freaking tree how did he do that is he a magician.

"How did you get up there are you a magician?!" I ask.

"Yes run!" he yelled.

"Hi sissy your a baby now boop," Garroth said turning me into a baby.

"I'm gonna get you Laurance you better run I know where you are," I said in a baby voice.

"Oh! My! Irene! This is too cute I'm gonna die!" he said looking at the three of us.

Garroth whispered something to me and I blushed and did what he said.

"If you come down when the round is over ill give you a kiss," I said blushing.

"Promise," Laurance said blushing just as much as me.

"Yes," I say.

He jumped off the tree he was in and I tagged him.

"You don't have to kiss me," he said blushing.

I kissed his cheek.

"Game over Laurance and (Y/N) tied," the chat said.

We cheered in excitement.

"Thank you for watching by ahhhh Garroth I hate you!" aph said then we quit playing.

Garroth scared her causing her to fall.