Farewell (Boy x Boy)

The First Book of The Oneshot Series: Farewell

                Terrence and I had been friends since the first year. It seemed peculiar that we kept a mutual feeling for each other for years. If it wasn’t for Terrence’s cousin, Emily Wilkinson, none of us would’ve confessed and bring this heavy feeling for our entire life.

                We started dating secretly when we were on the Sixth Form. Just like glue, we were inseparable—oh, and Emily too. She’s the bridge, like Cupid, that shot us with her arrow. She contributed much to our relationship. Although I had always sought her as an annoying and spoilt brat, but she’s the one that made sure that we don’t get caught and bonded us even tighter.

                Terrence’s family had a huge corporation that everyone knew in the United Kingdom and the sole heir to the corporation’s reign was him. Terrence Chamberlain. I was saddened by the fact that he might be arranged with someone else. Terrence and I had tried to tell his father about our relationship, but there were things that were best kept as a secret.

                What I feared came. He phoned me and told me that his father had decided to arrange him with the heiress of their competitor, Chloe Milner. I knew her. Met her in a pub. She was intoxicating herself with strong tequilas and different spirits. I helped her out of the pub and called her chauffeur—the number was on speed dial—to get her from the pub.

                Everyone in the United Kingdom and all those under the competing companies knew about the sudden engagement. Even Emily, who tried her hardest to keep the relationship running, took it badly and committed suicide in her flat afterward.

                Terrence’s voice was trembling when he called me. It was already dark. He told me to meet him in front of the intersection of Maida Vale and Elgin Avenue—the place where we often meet, and just around the walking distance to our shared flat in Goldney Road. I ran to Maida Vale. He was there, eyes sore and red from crying. I gave him a hug and planted soothing circles on his back.

                “I’m getting married in two weeks, Henry.”

                I nodded. I knew and it hurt. I slowly pulled him for a kiss, but he pushed away. “Not here.”

                So, we went to our flat in Goldney Road. It remained untouched. Dust thickened in time. We headed to our bedroom, the one that we spent time together alone most of the time. I carefully laid Terrence down, chipping off the buttons off his clothes, licking his bare torso in the process. His ears began to flush, and so were his cheeks. The moonlight emphasised his alabaster skin slowly getting tainted with pink. His eyes fluttered fast, breathing getting impaired, and his erection getting hard.

                I continued teasing him, trying to get him hard with pleasure. We kissed for eternity and broke after our lungs screamed for air. I undressed him gradually, enjoying the sight of an insisting cock against the tight girth of his underwear. I plunged in for another kiss, purposely creating friction against our groins. He moaned in the kiss. I removed underwear and his erection sprang up with freedom. I knew that I worked wonders when I heard him call my name from time-to-time. I stripped myself, allowing him to play with mine. He left a hickey on my upper leg, caressing my groin with his mouth. I can feel my underwear dampen with pre-cum.

                He freed my cock after minutes of teasing it. I can slowly see sparks after my eyes as my erection entered his warm oral cavity. I prodded my hips toward his mouth, forcing him to take my entire length. Moans took over the silence.

                After getting a blowjob, I plunged in for a kiss. I lifted his legs high as I slipped in between his legs. I dove to his hole, leaving enough saliva to lubricate my entrance. I injected my erection and immediately searched for his prostate.

                “Terrence, will you still take the offer?” I gave a thrust. He gave me a more pleased moan. Then, I knew that I have found his prostate.

                “Will you still marry that woman, huh? After what we have undergone?” I paused and gave him a deep passionate kiss with envy and all the feelings I had.

                He breathed hard, as if hyperventilating, then spoke, “Please, don’t stop…Henry.”

                I gave another thrust, but I made it as excruciating as I can.

                “Harder, Henry fucking Watson, HARDER!” he whispered out. I gleefully rammed his arse and constantly hit his sweet spot until he had his sweet orgasm. Mine followed after a few thrusts.

                We laid on the bed, naked. Breathing getting normal. Hands intertwined and locked.

                “Sorry, Henry, but I had to do this,” he said then left for the bathroom.

                “What a shame…” I thought to myself. I was too naïve to believe that I could change his mind by doing this. I knew that we were not meant to be. Then, I followed him to the spray.

                Can I still be your friend…

****

A/N: The link to the sequel is on the External Link thing below the book cover. :)