Silent Love

Author: Missii

Status: Completed

Chapters: 50

Summary:

It was Luna's first day at her new high school as a senior and the small and soft-spoken girl immediately catches the attention of the schools tall, dark, mysterious and handsome man, Hunter. As their somewhat unusual relationship blossoms into something more than friendship, so does the jealousy and Alpha possessiveness within Hunter start to arise. Especially when a shy, sweet boy enters into the picture and catches Luna's attention and is seen as a threat in Hunter's eyes. How will Luna cope with all the misunderstandings, secrecy, jealousy and possessiveness but most importantly how will she cope with Hunter's dark past? Will they break away or walk away hand in hand?

Review:

THIS IS THE BEST! Seriously! I love this to pieces. I read it more than five times and I'm still reading it non-stop. The story is awesome! And the characters are really funny to the point that you wouldn't stop grinning like an idiot! 

I would definitely recommend this to people who love really cute love stories that the main character has a little possessive and dark side of him.

Things I like about this:

 It's not annoying, It's perfect, and refershing. I don't mind putting this in my wattpad library forever

Favorite Character:

Linkin or Hunter.

Rate: 9.8/10

Why: Just like I wrote, it's perfect, but still there is a few spelling mistakes but you wouldn't mind any of them. Just enjoy the story!