4. Changed

"Are you serious?!?" I asked the alpha. He nodded and I squealed. "Yes! I would love to!!!" He grinned and so did I.

"We can have the ceremony tonight, let me get Sam to show you your room." When he said Sam, I expected a guy with blonde hair, not a girl with bright green eyes and dark brown hair.

"Sara?" She asked me. I nodded. "Come with me!" She grinned and grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the stairs. She led me to a huge room, painted dark purple with fluffy white carpet, and what she said next surprised me.

"I'm sorry that we couldn't find a larger room, but this is the last one, I'm sorry it's the smallest room." I stared at her in disbelief.

"My old pack's rooms were about half this size, and we had to share. This room is gorgeous. Is it mine? Or do I have a roommate?" I asked her as I walked towards the closet doors, okay make that Walk-In closet doors. I looked at the other door, and saw it open to reveal a HUGE bathroom.

"Seriously?" She asked me. "What pack are you from?"

"Midnight" I replied instantly. She gasped.

"They always seemed so nice" she said. I nodded.

"They only seem nice, in reality, they are blood thirsty." I said. She looked so sad, and she looked like the type of girly girl. I pulled out my wallet, which had the thirty thousand dollars on a credit card.

"Wanna go shopping?"

"Really?!?" She squealed. I nodded and grabbed her arm.

"Yes. And I am buying whatever you want my dear!" I said and laughed.

**********

We returned from shopping almost four hours later. I had bought a boatload of clothes, shoes, and make-up. And also a new hairstyle and color. So now, instead of plain bleach blond hair, I had bleach blond hair with pink and purple highlights and streaks. I really liked it, and my hair was also straight, instead of all frizzy like normal. I looked at the clock and realized that the ceremony would be held soon. Good thing I wasn't much of a crazy person who took three hours to get ready.

**********

For the ceremony, I wore a dark purple, strapless dress, that had a sweetheart neckline, a pair of black pumps, and a simple gold locket, that my mum gave me when I was three.

I decided to wear make up for the ceremony, so I put on clear lipgloss, strawberry scented, mascara, and eye-liner. I smiled at my reflection in the mirror. I wasn't pretty, but at least I wasn't ugly like I was without make up or with all the fresh blood and bruises. The bruises I had were fainter now, but still there. I walked down the stairs to the main level of the house. I smelled the air and followed the scent of wolves outside. I gasped.

Outside we're fairy lights hanging from strings, and there was a feast set out, which I had to stop myself from drooling over.

"Oh My Gosh" I said. I heard someone chuckle beside me. It was the red head from earlier.

"What is your name Red?" I asked him.

"Kyle, I'm the soon to be beta, once alpha finds someone to be the next alpha." He said. I nodded my head and went and sat down at the now full of people table.

**********

"I have an announcement to make," alpha said. "We have a new member joining us today, and we have an alpha new alpha among us. So. Sara Fox, would you please come up, my dear?" Alpha asked. I nodded and went onto the stage.

"Do you, Sara Fox, promise to defend this pack with your life, if necessary, and do all you can to keep order?" Alpha asked. People gasped. I don't know why.

"I do. I promise on my life." I said. He cut his palm, then mine, and put his palm above mine. I immediately felt the pack connection.

"I present to you," Alpha began, "the next Alpha, Sara Fox." I gasped and looked at him.

"Me?" I asked. He nodded. "Why?"

"Because I know you will be compassionate and kind. I know what potential you have. Welcome to the Dark Moon Pack." He said. I gaped. I was just accepted into THE pack that people called for help in assassinations and training and fighting. I smiled up at him.

"Now it's time to party!" Alpha said. The pack went wild.