Me, Myself and I.

Next Morning.

Keyunna Pov.

I woke up early this morning and got ready for my doctors appointment.

Currently I'm waiting for the doctor to come back with tests. They had me pee in a cup.

He walked in and gave me the news of a life time.

After the news. I was shocked. I just had to go talk to Michael bitch ass. I can't believe him. He lucky I ain't kick him in his balls for acting like that. I have never seen a man get mad because a girl doesn't want to live off of them. Stupidest shit ever.

I pulled up to his house where him Keshawn , Rashad and Marcus lived.Cash was to but he having his lil mode.Something fishy bout that bitch Chyna and ima find out. I walked in and Keshawn and Marcus was playing the game.

"Hey Key" and "Woah Key, where you going?" Keshawn said blocking my way to Michael room

"Um I was on my way to Michael room but you in my way." I said pushing past him

When I finally made it Keshawn jumped in front of the door.

"He sleep" he said

"Oh well, he need to wake his ass up and way." I said opening the door

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

Michael and That hoe that was dancing on him at the party jumped up.

"Bae its not what it look like!" Michael said coming up to me.

"It is exactly what it look like! You and that hoe over there ain't got on no damn clothes!"

"Actu-" she started

"Bitch say something and I'm gone jump over this bed and choke yo ass with that 30 inch rat hair synthetic ass weave you got on, try me!"

That shut her ass right up.

"Bae let-"

"Bitch don't call me bae ,calling all these other hoes bae,you don't need another bae, cause you a hoe any way!"

"Let me explain!"

"Explain what Michael! That you cheated on the girl that gave you her all for some quick fuck! Nah I'm good already got the explanation." my eyes start to water

"Michael fucking loved you and you fucking do this! Maybe you never loved me?" I said

"Baby I do love you, I was drunk!"

"Don't call be baby! And you know what they say drunk minds tell all." I said walking out and he grabbed my hand

I stached it away . "And incase you didn't get the memo were done."

I walked out his house slamming the door.

I got in my car and pulled off. Niggas I don't need them.

Michael Pov.

I just messed up the best thing I ever had. The one person that keeps me going everyday.

I kicked Coreyona out and picked my phone up and called Keyunna over 100 times. Until it said 'this phone number is no longer active.' I can't believe dis!

Keyunna Pov.

After my quick trip to T-Mobile to get my phone number changed. I went home.

"Key where you been I've been callI-" she immediately stopped when she saw my face"What's wrong booskie?"

"Michael." I said low

"What he do?"

"He cheated on me."

"Oooh time to get the glock! That nigga ain't finna do my sister like that!" she going on

"Clam down. That nigga gone get his. Trust." I said

One Week Later....

Today Jacob is taking me to a baseball game. He been really nice to me. He hasnt even tried to make a move on me since I told him what Michael did.

We went to the concession stand.

"What you want ma?"

"Let me get a medium popcorn, better yet make that large, 3 hotdogs, a couple boxes of candy, them cheesy fries, some of those chips and some cotton candy and a lemonade on the side"

"Damnnnnn! Ma is that all? I see where you get all that ass from!" we laughed.

We got to our sits and Marcus and Tyga was sitting down next to me and Jacob sits.

"Ma, he you wanna go it won't be a problem." Jacob told me

"Please! And waste all that food! Uhh I think not!"

He laughed.

After we were done with the food well better yet after I was done with the food it was half way through the game and they were taking a break. When the kiss cam landed in me and Jacob.

"You don't have to..." Jacob was telling me when I saw Michael eyeing me

And I kissed Jacob. And I'm not talking bout some lil peck I'm talking bout tongue and all. We were in to it when I felt my arm being pulled up the stairs and before you knew it I was in the bathroom.

"What the hell are you doing kissing that nigga?" Michael asked me

"No question is what are you doing, why you bring me up here? Last time I checked we aren't a couple"

"I want you back"

"Don't they all once you figure out what they've lost"

He kissed me. I ain't gone lie I missed his kisses. I was being to get into and then I pulled away.

"Just stop!" I say

"Stop what?"

"This game! You know you don't really love me so just quit!"

"I.luh.you.I.love.you.I'm.in.love.with.you" he said kissing me after every word

"We don't have time for every time you feel neglected or don't get your way ,you run off and cheat!"

"We?"

"Yes we, Michael I'm pregnant." I said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Key Gotta bun in the oven.

-The LAST chapter guys!

-This is my very first book guys, how do you think I did?

-Sequel coming soon to a WattPad near you! Lol

-If you haven't voted for all my chapters please go back and do so!

-Fan/Follow me! So you can know about my newest books and sequels!

-And while your waiting read my book 'That Famous Love' Chris Brown Love Story!

-Vote!

-Comment!