Event

One year of being a loveteam. One year of doing projects together. One year of doing ASAP prods together. 

It doesn't look like there is a problem between them. It is true, there is nothing wrong between them. But for someone, he thinks that the real problem is him. Just him. Love is really hard to control, hard to tolerate, hard to predict. If you're chosen to love, for short, if you're the target, you will undergo just two things—pain and happiness. For someone who's not into it, it may seem easy for them because they aren't experiencing it nor feeling it. 

Just by seeing her, it makes his day complete. It is normal for those guys who are in love, besides who wouldn't? If you were chosen by the girl you love to be her lover, it would really make you feel like you're the luckiest girl in the whole world or should I say, the whole universe. 

"superjanella shared a post," His notification says. He smiled. 

"I guess she's ready for tonight," He said while putting his phone back in his pocket. Yes, they are going in a event, they are required to. He silently thank the management for this event and of course his work. It is really good to work with a beautiful and dashing angel who would always make you laugh and smile. 

After riding the van for an hour, he got out from his van and proceeded to the hall. It wasn't a formal even though but it is required to wear decent clothes. It is an event where the different artists of ABS CBN should be there because it is an anniversary. No ordinary people are required to attend the event because it is exclusively open for artists and ABS CBN crews.

And there, he met his angel. She was wearing a simple pink pastel dress like she wanted to. Also, she's holding a pastel pink purse that is matched with her dress. For the nth time this day, he smiled.

"Oh there you are Meow! Why are you so tagal? Akala ko mauuna ka pa sa akin."

"I don't why I became late but what's more important is I'm here na. Palagi na akong late, 'di ka pa sanay? Hahaha."

"Wala lang, ang tagal mo kasi, wala akong kausap."

"Walang kausap, nandyan naman sila Tita Beth at Ate Abie."

"Masyado silang  busy sa phones nila eh," and she sulked. What a cutie.

"Hahaha, what should we do now?"

"I don't know, just talk and.... eat, maybe?"

And they both laughed. They just had a conversation for 15 minutes straight. While they were talking, a man interrupted their conversation.

"Hi guys," Marlo said and flashed a smile.

"Sup bro," Elmo greeted back.

"Um Janella, can I talk to you for a moment?" Marlo asked. While Janella looked at Elmo, like she's asking permission with her eyes.

"Go," Elmo said and smiled at Janella.

Elmo looked at the both of them whose walking and going to a corner of the hall. Elmo scanned the whole hall and found Marlo and Janella talking. He wasn't allowed to be jealous because they're just friends right? And to his own understanding, the two were the first to be a loveteam. MarNella, the name combined. Elmo looked at Janella and smiled with sorrow. He was happy for her, he really is. Because he thinks that Janella still admires Marlo until now. He may not be the one who Janella likes but since he loves her, he wants all the best for her. 

Suddenly a phone call came, 

"Oh hey mom, what is it?"

"Moe, is everything all right there?" 

"Yes, it is but I think I'm going to have a headache."

"Okay then. Go home now, I don't want you to faint there."

"Okay then," and he hung up.