Chapter 5

I stood in front of the mauled wolf whose coat was now matted with blood. What am I going to do? We need to leave in case more come; they'll think you killed him. My wolf was completely right but I couldn't just leave a huge dead rogue on pack lands, maybe I could drag it off of the pack land and then.. Who am I kidding that wouldn't work. I was dragged from my thoughts when I could hear the laughter of my friends-oh no.

Sophia and Caleb came into the clearing with Charlotte and Jonny tailing behind, the look of horror on their faces said it all.

"What's going on Avia? Di-did you do this?" Sophia asked I could slightly sense fear rolling off of her body but mostly concern.

"No..This rogue came out of the trees and tried to attack me, I was about to hit it with a rock wh-when a huge black wolf flew out of nowhere and killed it." I replied still in complete shock.

Caleb came over to me and enveloped me in one of his famous bone crushing hugs, normally it would bother me but not this time. Why did that wolf save me?

"You do realise we will have to tell Alpha Wyatt and Luna Lilly right?" Jonny informed, he was right, they'll probably think I'm a coward.

Sophia looked at me with a heartfelt smile and carried on to say "Don't worry, I will inform them as they're my parents, plus they're busy arranging the returning ceremony for my brother, so unfortunately they are quite stressed at the minute. A rogue attack will just make it worse"

Everyone nodded in agreement and we made our way back to the pack house, we went straight through the living room, up the stairs and straight into Alpha Wyatt's office.

The office was huge, the doors were made of solid oak and the room was definitely sound proof. Inside the office there were two large black leather sofas which looked extremely comfortable and there was four black bean bag chairs in a corner of the office, I don't know why but that made me giggle a bit. There were also some oak cabinets that had books and different files in. There was a big oak desk at the back of the room that Alpha Wyatt was sitting at, flicking through a book, I couldn't help but notice the pictures of his family and pack scattered all around the room.

"Dad, Avia was attacked by a rogue today." Sophia piped up.

He looked up from the book he was reading "What? Are you okay? What happened to the rogue" He growled.

"I'm fine but a huge black wolf came out of nowhere and killed it." I told him.

"I see. I'm going to have to look further into this; there have been a few rogue attacks lately. If you see or hear anything strange let me know. I may have to call a pack meeting." Alpha Wyatt sighed, he seemed quite stressed.

We were just leaving the room when Alpha Wyatt spoke again "Oh and Sophia-don't forget tonight is the night of your brothers returning ceremony. Be out back by 6, you all have at least 2 hours to get ready"

She nodded and we exited the office

"Better get ready now then" She giggled.

We ran down the corridor and into her room, we decided that I would have my hair in a braid and would dress in a cute purple dress that went to the middle of my thigh, it flowed out at the bottom in a 50's like dress way. Sophia really looked beautiful though, she had her sandy blonde hair curled into little ringlets with a pink summer dress and strapped heels. We had now finished getting ready and it was time for the ceremony.

We were now out in the garden and by the smiles of all the pack I could tell that the Alpha and Luna's son was a loved and respected pack member, as were the other children of the Alpha and Luna. Everybody looked so nice and dressed up.

About an hour had gone by and everyone was greeting the now returned son. Sophia seemed overly excited as we ran around the crowds looking for him all of a sudden she launched herself at a dark haired man and hugged him tightly.

"Jax" She squealed.

The tall man turned around looking down at his little sister and squeezed her tight. I didn't really get a good look at him until they released each other, he looked down at me and I recognized those eyes-those midnight blue eyes.

 Hey guys, so this chapter may be boring it's more of a filler. I'd like to dedicate this chapter to SkyRed, the first person to comment and she writes amazing stories-you should check her out xD Thankyou for reading and hope you're enjoying the story so far.x