[4]

Say hii to Dominic... I call him Daddy.

 I call him Daddy

--

At the age of twenty, Dominic Nolan Reisz made his first million and that single rise placed Reisz Corp on the map and five months after that, Dominic signed a twenty-million-dollar deal. In the years that followed, Reisz Corp expanded, they had holdings in the world of fashion, architecture, breaking down and selling of small failing businesses and they sponsor a lot of merchandises and a couple of tv shows, they owned five star hotels and restaurants. Reisz stocks keep rising, never dropping and Dominic makes sure his employees are paid on time, he also ensures that anyone getting employed knows that they have to give their all, success doesn't happen overnight and doesn't come to lazy people.

It is because of this success that he is known as the man with Midas touch in the world of business. He just excels, always going higher and never falling, the man who always makes the right choice when it comes to business.

And the thing is Dominic is good with business and according to his only living relative, Lili- his sister, a wonderful father and sometimes Dominic doesn't believe her because half of the time he doesn't know what he's doing and just prays he's doing things right. The one thing Dominic wasn't good at was making Ryan stay. After a year of dating and six years of engagement, he still couldn't make Ryan stay, Ryan didn't even stay for the kids and no matter how hard Dominic pleaded to Ryan, the man never wants to see the children and Dominic knows how much the kids miss him even though they never say it and that's why he stopped, he made sure Ryan doesn't contact any of them and that's why he vowed never to call him or see him ever again.

It's six forty-five and he's almost home, he could already feel the heat of Ryker's hug and he smiles brightly, tapping two fingers against the steering wheel. He hums a random tune as he focuses on the road ahead of him, anxious to get home and see his kids, they were the only ones who made him relax and he loves them with all his heart and soul and might. As he takes a final turn his mind flits to the man that he had hit the other day, how blue his eyes were and how lifeless they looked, it actually gave him chills. He silently hoped the man was okay.

Dominic pulled into his driveway by six fifty-seven and six fifty-eight he made his way into the house. Immediately he was in, he was surrounded by the smell of something good but he couldn't place his hand on it. He could hear Ryker's voice coming from the direction of the kitchen and headed there.

"Ryker! Mitch! I'm home." Dominic yelled as he made his way to the kitchen. He was almost at the doorway when Ryker ran out of the kitchen and straight into his legs while screaming daddy! Dominic knelt down and hugged his little boy, he pulled back and cupped Ryker's cheek with a hand and ran his other hand through his son's hair.

"How was your day, daddy?" Ryker asks, blinking up at his dad with big brown eyes filled with curiosty before they glazed over with happiness. Ryker grabbed Dominic's hand and smiled brightly. "Daddy, Aunt Lili brought Lanny today. He's my new friend, he cooks, he plays and he cleans, he even colors, daddy. When I came home he was here then he made –no no, he has big blue eyes, daddy and he tall and he's skinny and he lets me taste the food when he's-"