Prologue

Eden and Evie Hunter had just finished their mission from hell and was heading home. Tonight Eden was going to be mated to Donte and they was going to go to Italy for their honeymoon and of course a new mission as well.

Evie went to get the car, while Eden got their bags when her phone began to ring. To her surprise it was Dante calling her. “Hey Dante we just landed and on our way home. I can't wait till tonight. I love you and missed you."

“Well isn’t that just fucking sweet? Then I can wait till you two are here and I can take out all you together once and for all."  The male voice said

“Who the hell are you and what do you want? What the hell have you done with Dante and Jacob you son of a bitch?" Eden said

“Now that's no way to talk to the guy that holds your lover and your Father’s life in my hands. Now I am in charge of this game. By the way it was too easy to set back and wait till the two of you fucked things up. By the way you took out the wrong person she was my mate. I am the alpha Nate. I am the one you have been hunting for my mate was my helper and you killed her. Now you are going to feel what that's like as I make you watch me kill yours! You are now down to 40 minutes to stop me. Bye sweetheart”

Eden ran out of the airport to the mustang that her dad had got her. Took over the driver’s seat and told Evie everything on their way to Jacob’s place. Evie said “Wait what.”

“That son of a bitch that we thought we killed in Rome wasn't the right one. The right one is at dads and he is threatening to kill dad and Dante if we don't get there before time is up."

 Eden drove as fast as she could but they were too late he already killed them and blow up the house. He was standing out front waiting on them to get there. Eden jumped out of the car before Evie could stop her from killing Nate. Eden was so pissed off that her eyes were crimson and Evie knew that wasn't a good sign. Eden reach Nate and said "You son of bitch now you’re going to die."  Evie said “Stop Eden we have ways of making him pay."

 But it came to late Eden had sank her teeth into him and ripped his head off. She then turned towards the house and started to run when Evie grabbed her and said " It's too late they are already gone. I am so sorry Eden but we have to leave before the police show up."

Eden accepted a new job out in Montana and was supposed to leave right after the memorial services. Evie drove her to the airport where Eden grabbed her things and got on the plane to leave. Eden left her sister at the airport watching as she left after their dad died and Eden's lover died in a horrible fire. Eden had gone to Montana to study and try to get her life back in order. Leaving Evie to run the family business by herself in Louisiana. Eden hoped her sister would understand one day the reason be hide her leaving wasn't because of her but because she had to get her life back in order 

Please I need some one to read this and help me correct anything  that needs corrected. Message me if you want to help me.