Twisted Fate- chapter 3 ~an arranged marrage story~

Please comment! And I hope you like the story ^^

Chapter 3 ~~ Something old, Something new, Something Borrowed, Something blue.

"What!? You can't be serious? Your getting married?!" Ruby yelled. I covered her mouth before she drew more attention to our table in the little café we were at.

"SO YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED TO ADAM?" Kathy exaggeratedly whispered.

With a roll of her eyes Sarah replied "That is the same question you've asked a million times already, I'm shocked you till can't guess the answer"

Sarah turned to me "Angel, start explaining"

I turned to my little group of friends and told them everything, from how our dads were friends and how he needed to get married before he turned 21 and how in the end I was getting married next week.

"What about Waleed?" Ruby asked, while Sarah glared at her.

"I emailed him, I told him that I really needed him before next week. I told him to come back." They all gave me questioning looks, so I continued "I'm giving him one last chance to come back to my side, I will wait till the very last minute of the wedding for him. If he doesn't come... Then I'll give up."

They all stayed silent until Kathy said "I can't wait to tell all the girls at school that your getting married to the hottest guy alive!!"

"NO! no one at school can know I'm getting married. You guys have to keep all of this a secret"

"Of course we will keep it a secret" Sarah said with a smile.

"You can count on us!" Ruby and Kathy said at once.

I smiled at my friends, they were the best friends anyone could hope for.

"So who's coming to my wedding?" I asked with a smile.

"I am!" They all laughed.

I looked at the time, it was almost 6 pm, meaning Adam would be waiting for us outside any minute to take us all to the dressers.

"You guys, Adams going to be here soon, he got us all dresses. we need to go see if they fit us"

" I can't believe Adam bought us all dresses! I hope I like them!" Kathy yelled!

"Ohh I can't wait!" Ruby jumped up and down.

"My mom said they were mind blowing" I said

"I can't wait to see your wedding dress!!" Ruby gushed. Well personaly I could... I had always imagined waleed and myself going to the dressers and picking out a dress together. Adam had already picked out a wedding dress for me, two brides maid dresses for Kathy and Ruby and a best women dress for Sarah. Now we just had to go see them and get them fitted.

We walked outide the cafe to see Adams black sports car, he came out of the car and introduced himself to Sarah, Kathy and Ruby. Then he turned to me and asked "Are you ready?"

"I think so..."

*. *. *.

"Welcome! You must be Angel?" the lady at the dressers who's name tag read Bella asked with a really big smile. Too big for my liking.

I nodded my head.

She then turned to Ruby, Kathy and Sarah. " And you guys must be the brides maids and best women?"

They all nodded there heads.

"We have a fitting room for you girls on the right, just follow my assisstent" she pointed to a short girl who stood a little farther from us. "And for the bride and groom we have a room on the left. I'll be your assisstent"