Chapter 3: The Annoying Guy

"Everyone of you has different kind of magic. And as a magic holder, everyone is required to follow the school code to avoid any penalties and disturbance." Pagdidiscuss ni maam Eli.

"Number one from the school code, is to never... ever.. display your magic into the mortal world." She added.

"Bakit maam?" Someone asked.

"Magics are very fragile. It must be protected. And it must be kept secret. Understand?"

"Weeh maam? Ba't yung tito kong magician sinasabi niya tricks sa magic niya." Abaaa at namburaot pa yung isa kong kaklase.

"Ehh anong pakelam ko sa tito mo?!"

"Easy lang ma'am."

"SHUT UP!"

Ohmaygad, nakakaloka ang instructor namin. I can't believe it na magiging instructor ko 'to for the whole semester.

"Hi.." Nakakaasar na ngiti ni Aaron sa gilid.

Nakakaloka din 'tong katabi ko. Bakit ba ganito 'to kaweirdo. I hope he's not my seatmate for the rest of this semester.

"Okay everyone, now that you know things about the academy, we would like you to know you too. Starting from the first row, please go to the front and introduce yourself." Striktong pag-utos ni maam Eli. Oh god, here it is... I have to introduce myself.

Moments passed and it was my row's turn. Nauna itong nakakainis na lalaki tawagin. He stood up and everyone was staring while drooling.

"Hi! I'm Aaron Rey Santos, 18 years old. I'm 100% single."

Is he freaking serious. Ano 'to tinder?

"I'm from ELEMENTS, and my magic is about something you can't live without, yes water. I'm a water manipulator." Pakindat kindat niya sa harapan.

And the girls from the classroom was like"Awwwwwwwwwwwweee so cool." Like what the eff, I can also manipulate water, I can splash it, heat it and put it in bottles. What's cool with that?

"Where is your portal located?" Ma'am Eli asked.

"From the land of the virgin fields, near from our subdivision Green Land Village."

Green Land Village

Green Land Village

Green Land Village

Green Land Village

It keeps repeating in my head.

Are you fucking serious po ba? My portal is located exactly to what he said. And isa pa, I'm also from Green Land Subdivision. Wait wait, maybe ibang subdivision and tinutukoy niya.

"Tapat lang ng xxx resto bar. Malapit sa kanto ng DiManakawan street. Kapitbahay ng hacienda ni senyora."

BOOM! Like I was shot by a gun. That's exactly where I live. I caan't...

"My favorite color is blue. I play video games... I like basketball..."

Blah Blah Blah Blah... Pahina na ng pahina ang boses niya sa tenga ko because I can't take it anymore. This annoying guy, living and breathing on the place to where I live... nope.