1

Chapter: 1

Third Person's pov

"Kookie! Do you want to play with me?!" Taehyung shouted at the younger as he entered the youngers shared room with his Rapmon hyung.

"Go away hyung! Can't you lower your voice? You're too loud, your voice is hurting my ears." Jungkook spatted at his hyung.

That made Taehyungs heart sink. But he just smile, not wanting the younger to see him sad.

"But Kookie it's the game that you've been begging Jimin hyung to play with you. Don't you want to play with me?" Taehyung once again begged the younger.

"I don't want to play with you hyung! You're not Jimin hyung, so don't expect me to also play with you. Now, get out!" Jungkook shouted at his hyung. Jungkook pushed his hyung at out of the room and slammed the door at his face.

And that made Taehyung's heart sink more. He kept asking himself if he did something wrong. He went to his room and he bawl like a child.

*-*-*

"Kookie, do you want to go out with me?" Taehyung ask the younger who is sitting beside him, while texting someone.

"No, I don't want to hyung." Jungkook bluntly said.

Taehyung pouted ans suddenly look at Jungkook's phone.

"Jimin hyung, let's go out."  That's what the text said. It made Taehyung heart wrench at that moment he read it.

Taehyung went to his room, still pouting.

"Why is he like that to me? But if it's Jimin hyung, he's always happy. Does he hate me that much?" Taehyung said, as soon as he entered his room.

*-*-*

"Kookie! Do you want some ice cream?" Taehyung ask the younger, while smiling. He hands the ice cream to Jungkook. Jungkook accepted the ice cream.

He opens it and when he saw that it's melon flavor he quickly give it back to Taehyung recklessly. It collided with Taehyung's shirt. Jungkook didn't seem to notice it.

Taehyung just went to his room. Their in living room earlier, just the two of them.

He quickly changed his shirt because he know that it will be sticky.

Once he finished he went back to the living room. He saw Jimin and Jungkook there, talking to each other.

"Do you want some Kookie? But it's melon, is it okay for you?" Taehyung heard Jimin said to Jungkook.

He raised his eyebrows, looking at the two of them. He knows that Jungkook didn't ate the ice cream because he hates melon.

"It's okay Jimin hyung." Jungkook said, smiling. Jungkook eats the ice cream eagerly.

Taehyung just went back to his room.

"Does he really like Jimin hyung more than me?" Taehyung cried to his sleep.

But that was all before.