Twisted fate- Chapter 1 ~an arranged marrage story~

this is my first story so I hope you guys like it. Please comment and give me feedback ^^ oh and sorry for any spelling mistakes.

CHAPTER ONE~~Unexpected

"Angel! Wake up; you're going to be late for school AGAIN!"

I groaned as my mother shook me awake, "Mom..." I gasped as I closed my eyes tight "I don't feel so good..."

I faked a fit of coughs followed by a few painful moans in hopes that my sweet mother would believe me.

I waited; it was silent for a few minutes. Did she leave? Did she believe me?

I opened my right eye slowly hoping she was gone. I was met with an angry glare and as well as a slap on the leg.

"Wake up; do you think I'm stupid? Do you think that I don't know you get your exam results today? Why do we have to go through this every time? Get up!"

I sighed, exams... I hate exams and I hated exam results even more. I'm not a smart child, I never was.

I pulled the covers off of me and sat up in bed, I looked around the room, it was messy and I knew the moment I got back from school my mom would make me clean up. I sighed again.

"Stop procrastinating and get ready! And will you stop sighing like an old lady?!"

Sheesh! My mom's not like most moms; she's a little... Aggressive?

I pulled myself out of bed and rushed to the bathroom and let's not forget to mention that I tripped over my stuff at least 3 times on the way and that I got THE look from my mom, the one that said I'm-going-to-make-you-clean-today-no-matter-what.

I got ready as fast as I could, not that I ever take long. Most girls spend hours each morning putting on makeup and adding things to their school uniform but not me. I already find the school uniform too much, with a white blouse, black tie, black skirt, black knee length socks and black shoes. Why add anything else? And as for make-up? Well... I Don't own any make up and I don't think my mom will ever give me the money to buy some and even if I DID have some, I wouldn't know how to use it.

I came downstairs to find my mom, dad and my younger brother all sitting at the table eating breakfast. I walked over and kissed my dad on the cheek

"Good morning daddy"

"Good morning my little Angel" my dad smiled "and good luck"

"Thanks daddy"

"Good lucks not going to help her" my little brother Sam laughed.

"Shut up twit!" I snapped "I'll get better marks this year, just watch"

My brother just laughed, I glared at him

"Snap out of it!" my mother interrupted "Angle? Aren't you late for school?"

I looked over at the clock, "snap! I got to go, bye" I waved as I grabbed a piece of toast and ran out the front door.

"Angel! You forgot your bag!" came my mom's voice. I turned around and ran back to grab my bag from my mom who obviously just had to give me one of her looks.

At school I met up with my friends

"Oh my gosh! Angel!" squealed Ruby. Ruby's the childish one AND the romantic, she's forever reading romance novels and hunting for her prince charming.

"You wouldn't believe what happened!" yelled Kathy. Kathy's Ruby's twin but they're not sisters, they could have been though, they not only think alike and have the same personalities but they also look alike in some ways.