"The Tables Has Turns"

Once again, everything your about to read are musty headcanons from me and my beta reader/friend. So if you feel like it don't make sense, it's fine. Enjoy! 

________________

It was a nice day on the planet you lived with your husband Whis and his master, Lord Beerus. You were hoping for a lazy day with Whis today but his work came first and you're quite understanding about it to be honest. After all, it's his duty and you told him you can bear it even if you really need him.

Today was one of those days that Lord Beerus asked Whis to fitch him some special lunch he wanted as he tried to take a quick 'cat nap'(I'll be here all week!).

Speaking of Lord Beerus, the relationship between the two of was similar a 'big brother, little sister' type friendship. You guys will argue at times but you both were on pretty friendly terms.

Even though he wanted to nap, he really wanted that lunch so he decided to pass the time a bit and talk to you in order to stay awake. As the two of you talk, the conversation went to you talking about how much you like their Godly clothing. It was then where Beerus revealed something rather surprising.

"Your clothes are indestructible?" You questioned him, not quite getting it.

He just yawns out as he scratched his ear.

"Well to a point, yes. It's made out of highly incredibly fabrics that beings like your husband and I can't truly destroy ourselves."

When he finished explaining it and began to talk about something else. Your thought were still on the clothing thing. Which gave you an idea...

~

Another half hour went by until Whis finally came back home. Both of you happy to see him while he greeted the both of as he kissed your forehead and giving his Lord that special lunch. He gave him his thanks as runs off to a of his favorite spot to enjoy it.

"So my Love, did you and Lord Beerus have a pleasant day in my absent?" Whis beamed as he lowers himself to your level to rub noses with you, causing you to giggle lightly.

"We were fine, but I sure did missed you!" You quickly wrapped your arms around his neck to him kiss him all over his face. Even though Whis loved the affection, he thought it would be a fun idea to straighten up with you still holding on as you let out a small yelp from surprise.

You were dangling, telling him to put you back down as smugly chuckles as if nothing was wrong. You were getting annoyed until you felt his arms wrap under your buttocks and pushed you up to his face level to kiss deeply, you melted almost immediately into the kiss as both your noses bumped into each other as he pulled away to give you a moment to catch your breath.

You panted a bit while Whis gently kissed your flushed cheek while patiently waiting for you, watching you lovingly. "I've missed you as well." He said with a slight hint of want as kisses your neck, giving you that amazing chill down your spine.

You smiled brightly at your husband once you were breathing was back to normal. He was about to go in for another kiss, but you placed a finger on the top of his lips and lends into his ear and whispered gently about a fun plan you had in mind. "I'm not telling you what it is either until we go to the bedroom." You told him after you pulled back from his ear as he nodded and swiftly carried you there.

~

You and Whis were both sitting on your shared bed as you were locking lips with each other, tongues dancing, hands all over as your heartbeat kept rising as moments goes by. You felt slender fingers goes down to the hem of your shirt. It's was then you where it was time to act out your plans as you stopped his hands from from removing your top.