3 [No One Gets Left Behind]

Just a random picture because, I mean, who doesn't love Maskman626?

Dark is beautiful.

========================

* In the morning *

Antisepticeye's POV - Time: 8:18

I walked around the kitchen, sipping the mug of black coffee I had in a dark green mug that said, "Steal My Coffee, I Dare You". Damn, this stuff was good. No wonder Seán liked it. Then I remembered Dark, so I put the mug down and picked up my phone.

Time: 8:19 a.m.

A - hey, u up?

He didn't pick up, so I put the phone down and waited, just drinking my coffee and looking out the window.

After a few minutes, I heard my phone buzz, signalling I got a message.

Time: 8:28 a.m.

D - yeah

A - r u busy

D - no

A - is wilford home

A - wait, i just realized smth

A - i dont care

D - hes not

D - home

I furrowed my brow at his text; he didn't even bother to put a "lol" or anything.

A - u ok?

D - fine

A - im coming over them. video games?

A - then*

D - yeah i have video games. duh

A - ok....

A - b right there

D - dont

A - why not

D - just dont

D - not in the mood rn

D - srsly, dont

I put my phone down, thinking. Dark took his words seriously, if he didn't want someone talking to him, he didn't want anyone talking to him. Period. I knew that the most, since I was his closest- and only- friend. So, being the good friend that I was, I finished the rest of my coffee, and walked upstairs to change my clothes. After putting on a grey t-shirt and black jeans, I headed out to Dark's place.

"Dark? Hey, you here?" I asked, opening the unlocked door. Glitch popped up, staring at me.

"Hey, Anti. Dark's in his room... you here to see him?" he asked. I nodded, and he grinned. "Alright. Just make sure to be incognito by the time Wilford gets home. He got really pissed last night when Dark told him he was with you," he notified.

"I'll make sure I'm gone," I assured him, confused as to why Dark told him I with hanging out. He shrugged.

"Not that I really care. If he ever gets pissed at me, I'll just move in with Google. Speaking of him...." He trailed off, and nodded behind me. I moved aside for him, and he stepped out the door. "See you." And he walked down the street, listening to the music in his headphones.

Glitch was a few years younger than Dark, and quiet. He keeps to himself, mostly, because he doesn't want to get in the way of Wilford. He was okay, but I didn't talk to him often. That was probably one of the longest conversations I've had with him.

I climbed up the stairs and went to the right, to Dark's room. There, I saw him lying on his bed, staring up at the ceiling blankly. I stood by the doorway until he noticed me, and when he did, he didn't look too happy.

"What are you doing here?" he barked angrily. That damn voice again. I hated that voice. It scared the crap out of me, not because of his voice of himself, because I knew what he was close to when he used that voice. It's happened before, and a lot of people got hurt.

"Came to see you. You didn't seem too happy when I texted you," I stated simply. Dark's face turned red, and he pointed away.

"Get out!" he ordered. "I told you to stay away!"

"No, I'm staying," I replied calmly, knowing- well, guessing- that he wouldn't hurt me. He shot up from the bed, stormed to me, and grabbed the collar of my shirt, lifting me up so just my toes were touching the ground.

"Get. OUT! GET OUT, YOU BASTARD! I DON'T WANT YOU HERE!" he roared, scaring me, but I didn't show it. He threw me out of the doorway, but I just stood back up.

"What happened?" I asked slowly. He screamed in fury and frustration and punched the wall, breaking it into dust and chunks of painted drywall.

"Wilford happened!" he yelled, glaring at me.

"What did he do?" I asked again, even calmer as not to rile him up. It was like he could smell fear, like a dog.

"He grounded me, like I was some child! Every time, he treats me like I'm a kid, but I'm a grown man! I'm sick of it!" he growled.

"Okay, Dark, okay. I know, Da-"

"No, you DON'T!" A vein on the side of his neck looked like it was about to pop.

"Dark, I need you to calm down. Remember what happens," I warned him.

"What if I don't give a damn?" he asked gruffly. This was the closest he's been to changing. I just hoped I could stop it. I stared at him dead in the eyes, and he let out a heavy sigh, taking a deep breath. There.

"Calm down, Dark."

"Al... right. Alright," he mumbled, nodding.

"Good. Now, tell me what happened, from the top," I demanded.

"I... it's nothing, Anti. It's just that this morning before he left, he said I wasn't allowed to see you anymore. Treated me... like I was five," he spat. "I just got really pissed. That's all."

I nodded, and questioned, "What can I do?"

"Nothing. I don't see anything you can do. I was thinking of packing up, leaving this place, but I don't have anywhere to stay, all the ipliers are busy with their own lives. I was hoping to stay at Host's place, but he hasn't answered for a while," he shrugged.

"Well... you can stay with me, if you want," I offered. He glanced at me.

"You sure? I know you don't have two beds, Anti," he grumbled.

"So? I don't mind, I'll sleep on the couch or something," I shrugged.

"It's your house... I'll sleep on the couch," he told me, and stood up. "If I'm really going to do this, you're helping me pack," he told me, and opened up his closet. In it was a folded pile of clothes and a black backpack.

"Ready already?" I chuckled, grabbing the backpack and tossing it lightly on the bed.

"Checked everything off last night. I'm done with this place," he growled, and picked up the clothes.

While we were packing, I suddenly heard quiet footsteps coming up to the room.

"Is Glitch home already?" I asked, suddenly alert. Dark's head perked up as he listened.

"The footsteps are too heavy. Get in the closet," he ordered. I jumped in and closed the door, and the bedroom door opened.