( Untitled) Readers' Ideas Needed For Title

This story is a READER INPUT STORY, where the readers tell what happens, so I neep your participation. Here is the story overview:

Being born a royal isn't all it's made out to be. You don't always get your way, you don't get to sit around and do nothing, you can't go or do whatever you want especially alone and, one of the biggest downsides, if your mate happens to a vampire or human or something other than a werewolf, you must reject them or reject your Pack.

My name is Lilith Silverblood, werewolf princess of the Gray Moon Pack and, trust me, so not happy with my life. What's worse, my mate happens to be the vampire prince of the Midnight Coven, so that means I cannot have him as my mate unless I reject my Pack and title. Love sucks, doesn't it? And being royal sucks even more when you can't be with the one you want to be with, so now I have a decision to make: Keep my royal life with my Pack and reject my mate or keep my mate but reject my Pack and title?

The answer is up to you dear readers! Which choice do you think Lilith should choose? Put what you want to happen in the comment box and I will weave them into the story. And if I use your idea, the part of the story I put it in will be dedicated to you, since you are the ones making this story! So get your ideas rolling, there's a story waiting to be written!