chapter 79

Written by _renuka_

Hearing the greeting, everyone turned behind and the sight before gave them a 440V shock.

They were unable to digest the scene..'Cabir in a sherwani..that too a 'Groom's' sherwani!!!'.

Soon cabir disembarked the train and turned behind to give his hand to navya to help her down. Seeing navya in her dulhan avatar completlty their senses

Their confusion had reached its apex and unable to hold themselves anymore the jumped on the duo and blasted their questions.

Manik went to cabir and hugging him tightly asked,'Tu thik hai na bhai??' Cabir returinig the hug assured manik of his well-being!

Al- Ye sab kya hai?? Konse fashion show se aa rahe ho??

Mu- What's all this cabir?? Please explain!!

Nandini went up to navya and hugged her!! Navya who was suddenly feeling conscious, needed that hug and so responded immediately.

Nandini then went upto cabir and started hitting him saying,'Ye sab kya hai bhai?? World tour karke aaye ho?? Kabhi delhi,kabhi bihar,kabhi australia..kaha kaha ke numbers utha ke laaye ho??'

Cabir- Bas!!!!! Sab shaant hojao!! Sabke sawaalo ka jawaab milega!!! Thodi saans toh lene do pehele!!

He went upto navya and holding her hand said, 'Guys inn do din me bohot kuch ho chuka hai!! Sab kuch in detail ghar jake baat karenge!! Par abhi ke liye lemme give u all a news,'ME n NAVYA are MARRIED!!'

All in unsion,'WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

C- 'Hamari shaadi ho gayi hai'

All- Kyaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

C- 'Aamche lagna jhale'

All- Kayyy??

C- Bas guys isse jyada languages nai aati mujhe (Eng,hindi,marathi) me bol diya..ab samajlo!!

Suddenly mukti and alya burst out,'Aise kaise?? How could you do this cabir??'

M- Haa cabir tujhse ye umeed ni thi!!

D- Ye tune sahi nai kiya cabir!!!

C- Ye kya bol rahe ho guys?? I thought atleast you'll be with me!!

He went to everybody and tried talking to them..but they would turn their faces in the opposite direction!!

He then went to nandini n tried to make her look at him but she jerked him away n said,'This time mai gussa hu aapse bhai!!'

Suddenly they heard someone sobbing n they turned behind to see navya sitting on a bench and crying.

Everyone rushed to her side asking her kya hua??

Na- Am sorry cabir!! Hamare wajah se sab aapse naraaz hogaye!!

HEaring her words everyone banged their their hands with their foreheads.

Mukti went upto navya and hugged her saying,'Buddhu!! We are angry with cabir not because he married you!! But because jab peheli baar life me isne koi sahi decision liya toho ham me se koi nai tha to witness it'.

Manik also went to her and sat on his knees at her feet and said,'Exactly..we all aslo wanted to be there when he took his best decision!!'

D- Yess and we are most happy to have you as his wife!!

N- N am angry cause mujhe mere hi bhai aur best friend ki shaadi me nai aate bana!!

Cavya looked at everybody with moist eyes n everyone had a tight group hug!!