The Game Of Life

Chapter 1. (The Start)

A year after graduation, and still not doing shit but letting time fly by and wasting a life, was a nigga name Eazz. Now Eazz was a nigga who stayed to himself and never bothered nobody, he was a laid back ass nigga, he respected everybody and everything around him. Eazz was only 20years old, and only had two niggas he really fucked with and their names was Ace, and Boyce. Ace was the oldest a year older than Eazz, he was one of them niggas who fucked with everybody, and damn near the whole city knew him, he was one of them niggas who stayed with the bitches. Now that nigga Boyce was the youngest, he was one of them niggas who was down for whatever and didn't give a fuck about anything. Just three niggas who really been rocking since the sandbox. They grew up on Carter Rd, in a nice lil spot where everybody was cool and wasn't always in other peoples business, it was a real laid back spot off in the cut.

Sitting on the porch chilling was Eazz smoking a cigarette waiting on a move to make. While smoking his cigarette came that nigga Ace. "Wassgud nigga, what you getting done", "Shit just coolin" Eazz responded back. "Where the hoes at" Ace asked. "Muthafucka you got em all" Eazz said laughing joking around. "Put something in the air Ace" Eazz said blowing the cigarette smoke out. "Shit we gotta step to the store an grab a cigar", "Iight, shit we gone stop by Boyce crib and see what he getting done" Eazz said locking his door. Headed to the store Eazz and Ace stop to get Boyce. "Knock Knock" as Ace knocked on the door. "who is it" Boyce yelled coming to the door. "Ace nigga hurry yo ass up". Soon as Boyce opened the door, "Damnn nigga the hell took you so long what you in here doing" Ace said as he reached out to dap Boyce up. "Man don't worry about what I was doing, muthafucka just stop knocking the damn police. "Wassgud Eazz" Boyce said. "Wassgud fool" Eazz said walking in behind Ace putting his cigarette out." What yall boys getting done" Boyce said shutting the door behind Eazz. "Shit was coming to see if you was tryna slide with us to the store" Eazz responded back. "Yeah hold up let me grab my shoes real quick" Boyce said going up stairs. "Hurry up nigga we outside" Ace yelled up the steps.

While walking to the store Ace asked, "Yooo yall hear about Smooth hitting that lick for two pounds, and three bricks. "I heard about that shit" Boyce said. "Heard he went in and put niggas on the ground" Eazz said. "Shit we need to hit his ass" Ace said before walking in the store. "Wassup Mike" Eazz said when he walked in. "Eazz wassup buddy, how you doing" Mike said back serving a customer. See Mike store was the neighborhood store, Mike was a cool ass old man as long as you didn't disrespect em in anyway. Mike has Known Eazz, Ace, and Boyce since they where kids and he always made sure they were straight. "Yooo Mike let me get a pack of swishers, and a pack of blacks" Ace said coming up to the counter. "Ace my man how man times have I told you that you cant be putting reggie in swishers" Mike said joking with Ace like always. "Ohh Mike you got jokes, give me my shit man that's why im bout to stop spending my money in this dusty ass store" Ace said joking as well grabbing his stuff off the counter. "Iight now Mike hold it down man. Eazz said as him and Ace was heading out the store. "Aye here Boyce spark up the black" Ace said handing the black to Boyce.

As the head back to Eazz spot, before stepping on the porch Ace was already busting down the cigar. "Man wassup for today, niggas need something to do" Boyce said passing the black to Eazz. "What we need to do is get on this money shit" Eazz said looking down in his phone. "That nigga Rich told us to fuck with em" Ace said passing his blunt. "Yeah holla at em and see what he talking bout" Eazz said reaching to grab the blunt. "Ima see wassup" Ace said back coughing up a lung. "Aye them southside niggas really eating right now, they got all the product the streets need" Boyce said. "Man they really aint cause everything they make goes to Smooth, so he really the one eating" Eazz said grabbing the blunt from Boyce. "If we get on like that we'll cut up, and have them boys real hot" Ace replied. "We just gone have to make something shake, fuck them niggas" Eazz said with a serious face.