"You were, are and will be my Hero Forever."

Staring through the window I see a lil' girl playing with her dad... Jumping on the muddy potholes, she makes their dresses dirty.. Still, they both enjoy.
   There! A massive sound of a thunder... hearing it she hugs her dad in no time... tears start flowing down from her dark green eyes. Her father protects and comforts her. Slowly the sky turns irony-grey and tiny droplets descend... A beautiful smile comes on her face, and then again, there she starts jumping playing with her dad.
   Her eyes land on the dark irony-grey sky, she admires it... And there, comes a flash of light from the sky which makes her world go black... she cries in pain. Seeing her, tears start flowing from his Blue eyes, taking her to the hospital doctors say that they might need a new pair of eyes...
   And after 10 years at her dad's funeral there she was sitting on the rock with a pen and a diary with blurry image of the cemetry and those swollen Blue eyes where continuous tears were flowing down the cheeks... There she wrote the last lines in her dairy... "Dear Dad, Thank you so much for giving me the ability to see the world through your​ eyes. You were, are and will be my Hero Forever."