The Chinook

Prologue

BOOM!!! The sound of a gun firing at you everyday can sometimes be very stressful you never know if you're going to live to see the next day that's how 25 year old Corporal Stanley Webster feels he joined the army straight after leaving school at 18 he was deployed in Afghanistan 2 years later about now he should be used to it but truth is he's scared for his loved ones his parents and his own family a wife and two kids."Sergant get the helicopters in we need to evacuate we're getting slammed out here" Sergeant Williams lit up a signal and threw it on the ground where there was enough space for Blaze to land now Blaze was a chinook but not just any chinook he was specially made with new hi tech equipment better than anything anyone has ever seem The corporal and sergeant and their unit tried very hard to hold the invading forces but were not expecting a ambush in the small town of Wakhiran which is vital for the Army because it held very important supplies there and it was very important that they did not lose such a vital part of their mission otherwise it would be in jeopardy a few minutes late a bomb dropped from the sky it was Blaze all the soldiers breathed a sigh of relief after seeing the helicopter they all so much love because of it's amazing technology the bomb dropped and exploded all the Taliban dead the pilot of Blaze Sergeant Valiom dropped down a ladder and they all climbed up the ladder and they headed off while the 4 soldiers there clear up all the damage in the town after a few minutes they were already halfway to their camp Corporal Webster loved Blaze ever since they started working together plus the partnership between everyone at the camp was pretty close because of this awesome helicopter some people might think its weird to get attatched to a machine but everyone at Camp Danton loved working with Blaze because he is one of a kind not one machine will be made to such standards as this was issued to the RAF to help with the war and ever since plays a vital part to the missions because of its firepower and speed to get to places quicker than a car they landed in the Helipad and everyone got out and went to the hall where a great big party was waiting for them.