Cute

She was cute.

Like a mother hen, you couldn't find her without at least two of her chicks. She was all pouty lips and deep sighs. She sighed when she was thinking, she sighed before she smiled. 

She was big hair and big lips, only to appear even bigger than they were from all the biting. When she wasn't sighing, she was biting her lips which left them red, swollen and deliciously chapped. 

She was quite, except when she was sticking up for someone. Only then was she very loud. 

Her large curly hair fell framed her face and fell around her shoulder like a soft cloud. So soft her hair usually just looked like a large dark cloud that followed her around. Painting quite a picture; all you could really see of her were big brown eyes peeking from her mass of hair and her pouty lips.

She was avoiding me, which I had to give props for. Its hard to do when you share few classes together.

If I had to summarize her and her gaggle of collected individuals, i would say weird. 

But helpful. In the pass when kids were bullied, they would sit with me. Like a large shield. Now I eat, more or less alone. 

Alone; a little brown avenging angel. If I could draw, thats how I would always depict her. All 5 ft 2 of her, defending those who can't defend themselves.

I find her utterly ridiculous and utterly irresistible.