Being Each Other

They stared at each other for a few moments when Drakken looked at his hands. They were a bit bigger than his and one wore a green glove and the other a black one. Hair fell in his face and he held it out to look at it. Long and black. He was Shego. 

"Ahhhhhh!" He yelled as it finally sunk in that he was in Shego's body. Shego looked at her own hands which were tiny, and both wore black gloves. and felt herself. She had broad shoulders, spiky black hair, and wore a long blue outfit. She started to yell too and soon they were both yelling. 

"Oh my god how could I be you?!" 

"How could I be you?!" 

"Maybe because your lame machines never work!"

"Technically it did work. And that's why this happened."

"All I care about is getting you out of my body!"

"Well your in my body too!"

"I don't care! just get us back to the way we were before!"

"But the machine is destroyed! We can't!" Shego grabbed Drakken by her own collar and was about to use her powers to blast him across the room when she realized it wasn't working.

"Oh no!" She said slapping her forehead. "You have my powers too!" Drakken looked at his hands, (which were Shego's) 

"How do I use them?"

"As if I'd tell you. You'd probably misuse them." All of a sudden a green fire came from Drakken's/Shego's hands.

"Ah ha! I just have to flex this muscle here..."

"Excuse me, but we kind of need to FOCUS HERE! I can't be stuck like this! It's way to weird."

"I agree, Shego but we would have to steal the parts again."

"You're way too uncoordinated so you can't do it, and I can't do it in your body." Drakken put a finger to his chin and tapped it.

"Ow! Fire!" He shouted. Shego rolled Drakken's eyes. "You need to unflex the muscle, genius." She said. Drakken did as she said and looked to her.

"Does my uni brow really move like that when I talk?" He asked.

"Oh geez, this is so wrong." She said closing her eyes.