title of your story

ZONNIQUE Pov:

I woke up to a terrible unbearable headache , I notice I was in the bed that use to wakeing up I was in my panties and my bra. I try to sit up but I was handcuff from my feet to my ankle. Wtf is going on in this world?

I scream Hello several times but I got no reply then suddenly the bathroom door swung open and there he was...drying his hands

---------------------------------

CRAIG Pov:

I walk out drying my hands over at the bed to see my beautiful victim awaken. I went over to her bedside and remove  left over hair that had falling on her forehead with my hand.

I kiss her forehead gently and she Flinch in my tempt of embrace towards her.She  harshly spat at me with words un nice

"Let me Go you fucking creep!!" she scream in my face. I just shook my head

"Not uh it not nice to be rude my darling" with that I grab my bag that was sitting beside her bed and pull out my needle eject it with Morphine

"YOU CRAZY BASTARD"

I shook my head once more and jab her I her vein with the needle and whisper in her ear.

"Never bite the hand that feed you Darling"

And with that's becoming drowsy and slipping into her slumber.

I sat in my arm chair by the window and watch as she tilt her head the right and doze off, I smoke a cigar and watch her as she sleep.

---------------------------------

CHRESANTO Pov:

I was push roughly in my chair and hand cuff as I look at the guys with them bigs guns pointed at me as a somewhat tall guy came out with a black beanie and doc marten as he got closer in my face. I remember who was and why I was here...

"YOU STUPID ASS NIGGA YOU WAS SUPPOSE TO BRING HER BACK TO ME NOT FUCK HER, YOU DONE MESS IT UP CHRES NOW SHE FALLEN IN T WRONG FUCKING HANDS.I SWEAR IF I DONT GET ZONNIQUE IM GOING TO KILL YOU MY DAMN SELF"

I bent my head down in shame...and wonder look what I have done

then I look up to see a gun coming my head. I was Pistol whip

I was dozing in out of conscious but before I went out I heard a sight plead from a Female in distress...

Then it was black.....