Flirty Friends

Nico POV:
Sitting by the lake at night is my favourite past time. Everything good happens by the lake. One time the Nymph's brought me so food after I haven't eaten for a whole week (they hate me most of the time lols.) But tonight trumps all those moments.

It was August 18th, the almighty Perseus Jackson's birthday. The day had gone pretty shit to be honest. First I was forced to go outside because Annabeth barged in and forced me out of my room at TEN AM TO SET UP HIS FREAKING PARTY! TEN AM! It was also very sunny out and ugh his girlfriend bugs me. She's very strict about party planning.

"Nico, go out and find Percy. Keep him away from the lake until 4pm." Annabeth said and waved me off.

"Four?!? It's only 12! What am I supposed to do with him for four hours?" I asked her. I can actually think of several things I'd like to do to the son of Poseidon. All very pg-15 material. No Nico, he's dating Annabeth. Also he's straight. I know he doesn't acted it... but he is.

"Nico?" Annabeth brought me out of my train of thought. I look up at her. "GO!" she yells at me. I jump when she yells. I run out the door and begin my search for Perseus.
I find him about ten minutes later helping Leo fix something... with his shirt off. He turns around and sees me. "Hey, Di Angelo. What are you doing here?" He asks. Or at least I think that's what he asked. It all kind of mumbled out. I was too busy looking at his sun kissed torso. I realize they're both looking at me.

I look up and see Perseus looking down and blushing. Leo just looks amused with the whole situation. "Umm... so... I am here to... ask you if..." I rack my brain for things Perseus would like to do that doesn't involve the lake. "If you'd like to eat lunch with me." I state a little too confidently. Perseus has a little smirk forming on this face. I can feel my face heat up.

He thinks I'm asking him out on a date. I wish. "Relax Jackson, not like a date. Like friends going out for lunch." I say. Perseus walk up to me. "I'd love to have lunch with you, Nico." He says and stands close to me. A little too close. "I wouldn't mind if it was a date."

***

I haven't stopped thinking about what Perseus said earlier. Wouldn't have minded? No, Nico you have to stop doing this to yourself. He's probably just flirts with everyone, right? RIGHT??!?
"Nico. How are you? We haven't talked in a while." Perseus says.

"Perseus, we talked yesterday. Remember? You said..." I blush recalling the events that unfolded yesterday by the Hephaestus cabin.

He smiles at me. "Really? I don't remember. Maybe if you told me what I said." He smirks at me. I stop and for the first time I realize we are holding hands.
Holding hands? That's a friendly thing. Friends do this.

"Perseus Jackson you are the biggest dick I've ever know." I say and chuckle. His smirk turns into a soft smile. "You still haven't told me what I said." He says softly. I smile at him. "Well that's just too bad isn't it?" I say and let go of his hand. I walk ahead of him and he tackles me to the floor.

"Oh yeah it's all coming back to me now! I said your arse looked good in those skinny jeans, didn't I?" He said teasingly. He pinned me to the grass. The sun angle hitting him perfectly. He... he looked like an angel. I got so caught up in his beauty. I started to realize that he started leaning in and I did too. Until-

"Hey, Jackson!" We both become aware of what we were doing. I rolls off of me and helps me up. We look in the direction of the caller. It's Piper. Gods, I hope she wasn't close enough to see what was happening.

"I'll be right back." He says and jogs over to Piper. From her facial expressions she looks like she saw everything. This is not good because Annabeth and Piper are very close. She going to tell her everything, then they'll break up and it'll be all my fault. I look at Perseus and my eyes travel to his arse. His jeans fell down a little revealing his blue boxers.