-Chapter Forty~Five

1. My name is Terri Sanders. 2. I have an arranged marriage in 7 months. And 3. I'm marrying a Preppy with attitude problems! Just GREAT! Could my life get any worse! Wait...Don't answer that.

hey..

okkay. so ittz like morninqq for me. && im supposd to be qettinqq ready for skool..so ima make this short [[author's not, not the chapter]]..

im sorry itt took lonqq to upload. i've been too occupied to another site. hard to imaqine but ittz true. i'll qive you the link && stuff in a little bit since you knatt copy itt here..

well..enjoy the chapter!! :D

p.s. idk if there are any qrammer mistakes..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Forty-Five

School...2:55pm (Friday, Nov. 26)...in Photography

Weeks have gone past and nothing big has happened. Life is officially sucking right now. Well, except my hair is still looking really pretty. I have made Dawn my hair technician. Only because she made my hair beautiful and I fall in love with it.

It has been 2 weeks since Jared's party. And like I predicted, the police cleared the party out. Since me and Jake both got rides to the party (one of the other football players drove him), we both decided to walk home.

Since, according to him, walking home is my specialty. I had bumped into him for that comment and almost made him fall over. Emphasis on the almost. He was lucky duck.

One good thing about these past 2 weeks is that Kara hasn't made any attempt to approach me. I haven't made any attempt to approach her.

But, that will all change after tonight. Because its time for my revenge. Correction, me and Dawn's revenge.

Me and Dawn are planning to finally breaking into her house tonight to steal all her condoms and birth pills. Inserts evil laugh.

We have it all set up. And thankfully, Jake's going to help. He'll lure Brunette Barbie out the house and me and Dawn will sneak in.

The plan has been changed to Brunette Barbie, in honor of Brunette Barbie herself!

This plan is bound to work. Nothing can screw it up. Well, there are some things...

Brunette Barbie might not want to go out with Jake.

Brunette Barbie's parents might be home.

Brunette Barbie might have a dog that will bite me and Dawn's head off.

I need to stop being a pessimistic person sometimes. But, I can't. Being pessimistic is in my blood. It's hard to just change to an optimistic person. I can't go around saying, 'I love rainbows and sunshine!' or 'Today is a great day because I picked up litter!' or 'The world is a giant ball of cotton candy!'

Haha, that last one is kinda funny. If that's true, I wonder if everything in this world is edible then. So that means I can eat glass and not die! Ooh, maybe I should try that!

But, my pessimistic side is telling me not too. Because, 'I'll die a long, painful, horrible death'.

Sigh...and of course, my pessimistic side overrules the optimistic side.

" Terri Sanders!"

I snapped back into the real world. I noticed I had doodled a heart with daggers on the back of one of my notebooks.