Chapter 12

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guys, I said i'd update this at half term so here is chapter 12! I will still be trying to update this whenever I get time but as I say my focus is on my story Terrible Things (I know it sounds majorly depressing but it isn't haha) so it would be appreciated if people could give it a chance for me and maybe give me some feedback about it? I hope to have chapter 5 of that up this week so I hope you can give it a read :) comment and vote on this if you enjoy it :) Thanks for being patient xxx

My brave face quickly crumbled as I loaded my belongings into the big London style cab, tears fell relentlessly from my eyes as the harsh reality of what had just happened set in. Arms wound around my waist and I leaned into Jakes warm chest, his breath warm and comforting against my neck. At least I had him, I thought.

"Are you sure you're prepared to give all this up for me?" He asked his voice shaking, I could tell how scared of losing me he was.

"Of course I am Jake, I love you it's just hard knowing how easily they're making me go," I explained as fresh tears filled my eyes.

"They make me so angry Saffy, why can't they love you as much as I do?" He wondered hugging me tighter.

"Because some people don't value the right things, we've just got to learn from that and value the things that actually matter," I sighed, I couldn't help but wish my parents had done the latter.

"I'm going to do my best to give you the happiest life possible," he vowed kissing my hair.

"That's all I could want, we don't need money just as long as we're happy together," I smiled weakly, I shut the boot and took his hand in mine, "Come on we have a new life to start."

Slowly Jake lowered his lips to mine and kissed me tenderly, just like the first time he ever kissed me sparks flew and butterflies whooshed through my whole body. Just one kiss and he made every inch of me feel alive. Much to my disappointment he quickly pulled away.

"Let's get away before your dad comes out and shoots me," he joked, though I wouldn't really put that past my dad after his actions today. With a short laugh I looked back at my beautiful house for probably the last time, I had so many memories there. I never hated my parents, I'd just become more frustrated with their ways as I got older. Now? I wasn't sure if I could ever look them in the eye again.

"Newcastle city centre please mate," Jake called to the driver as I jumped in beside him. Quickly the cab pulled away and I didn't look back as I left my old life behind.

*****

"Rob! Mate I'm back!" Jake shouted as we got onto the tour bus.

"Sup Buggy," Rob called back from the small living area where he was playing XBox.

"We have a guest!" Jake announced ushering me further into the bus.

"Hey Saffron! I had a feeling I'd be seeing you again soon, knew Jakey would hold you captive " he winked a broad smile across his face. I could tell Rob and I would get on well.

"Sorry I don't think you'll be getting rid of me anytime soon, be prepared to miss your bromance guys," I laughed plopping down on the sofa.

"I like you, you're funny!" Rob chuckled at my attempt at banter, before turning to Jake, "By the way mate your mum rang earlier today, she wants to Skype you as soon as you can."

"Guess you're meeting the parents too today gorgeous," Jake grinned as he retrieved his iPad and sat beside me.

"Wait! You met her parents?" Rob asked completely shocked.