Part 4

Arnav had a detailed discussion about Khushi's health with Dr.Agham Sharma who seemed a bit edgy to him or he was reading too much between the lines?

He shook his head and was about to enter the room to check on her when he heard it.

"But Arnavji has a right to know the reason behind your act of suicide." Payal was saying.

"Enough Payal. Leave me alone. I won't tell Arnav anything. He don't need to know."

His blood boiled with anger.So she was hiding something from him.There was more to her suicide attempt then what met the eye.

He didn't want to trouble her in this condition that's why didn't question her earlier but now he has to get all the answers.

Enough is enough!

He can't tolerate more.

Firstly she tried to kill herself and now was hiding something from him deliberately?!

He entered the room with a poker face and saw her eyes dilating.

She was trying to read his face as if to know how much he has heard their conversation?

He didn't give her any clue.

Garima and Shashi entered too with her dinner.

Payal left after sometime.

He didn't say anything to her increasing her apprehension and nervousness.

Besides she read the anger emanating from his stance which he was controlling within him.

"Uncle, Aunty! Khushi will stay with me at RM till she fully recovers." He said sternly when Khushi finished her dinner and gulped down her medicines.

Khushi shook her head.

If she stayed alone with him then he would not rest until she blurt it all out

Her heart thumped loudly in her ribcage.

"No Amma, Babuji. I-don't-" The words died in her mouth when she saw dangerous glint and warning in his eyes.

"But beta, shaadi se pehle (But how is it possible before marriage?)" Garima exclaimed apprehensively.

"Aunty, you know me for years now since my childhood.Don't you have even a little bit trust on me? She is my fiance after all." He sighed frustrated.

"Anyways let it be.To whom am I explaining myself? You guys don't even trust your own daughter.How would you trust me?" His tone turned bitter at the end.

"Beta, you can take her. We don't have any problem.Just take care of her. I know you will."Shashi said ashamed and gestured Garima to keep quiet when she tried to oppose.

"Don't worry. I know how to take care of my only family." He gave a pointed look to Khushi who helplessly closed her eyes for not finding any way of out of it.

She would have to go with him and if she refused she didn't know what he will do.

How would she elude his questions when she don't even know how much he has heard hers and Payal conversation when she will all alone with him in RM?