Chapter One:In Your Dreams

Hope you enjoy this little Ronnie Radke fanfic. P.s. the lyrics at the end are from the old version of Makeup by ETF. The song is in the side bar.

Here she was, drenched in rain water with her cherry red hair pulled back in a messy ponytail. Her eyes were a watery pale blue. They were so pale, you could easily mistake them for white. They looked as if they had seen so much pain & suffering. Her eyes frightened the people that gazed upon them because they were so unsual & un-natural... but not to me. Each time I gaze into her eyes, there's always something new hidden beneath them. She moved closer, staring up at me with those beautiful eyes. What should I say? What could I say?

          Hi, even though we've never met we're meant to be together. Nah, that was too corny. But deep within my heart, I knew it was true. We continued to stare for a few moments in silence. Finally, she made a move, & it was completely unexpected. Automatically, she strained herself up towards me, planting her lips against mine.  I wasn't hesistant to push her against the wall & kiss back with twice as much passion. Wrapping her arms around my neck & slipping mine around her waist, I pulled her closer. When I pushed my fingers up into her hair & her lips parted beneath mine, my mouth took complete control over hers. She toyed with the ends of my hair before tangling her declicate, pale fingers in the strands.  The feel of her body against mine made me feel something that was missing for the longest of time, passion. My hands moved slowly down to her  knees. I pulled her legs up suddenly, wrapping them around my waist. Finally, I carried her to my bedroom.

--------------

      Suddenly a piercing stream of light exploded in my face, I was blinded by its brightness. Feeling disgruntled with my sleep, I moaned for more sleep, but the devilish light of the sun begged for justice to win over me. I rolled over, feeling for her warmth, but there was nothing. I tried to open my eyes, adjusting to the dim bedroom light.  That's when I realized, it was only a dream. A loud groan escaped from my lips as I fell backwards, covering my face with my hands.

        "That's the fifth time this fucking week." I grumble.Who the fuck is s- my thoughts were interrupted by a gentle knock at my door. I yell "Come in", not lifting my head once. The door opens & Ryan pops his head in.

          "Time to get up, fucker." he chimes with a smile on his face. I reply by simply giving him the middle finger. He only chuckles & closes the door.  I sigh, staring up at the ceiling. As crazy as it sounded, I had come to a conclusion that I was in love with the girl in my dreams.

-Unknown-

"YOU BETTER OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW, YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BITCH!"

Dear God, he's going to kill me. I just know it.

He started kicking the door in;  I could hear the wood breaking & cracking.

"JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!"

  After I screamed that, there was silence, & how great that silence was. I sighed with ice cold tears streaming down my face like an never ending river. I cringed in pain from the lacerations, or cuts, from my father's pocket knife. I lift up my shirt gradually, afraid of what I might see. My stomach was covered in blood, but I could easily see the word "WHORE" carved into my flesh. Suddenly, I hear a voice, but couldn't make out the words. I just layed on the floor, clutching my stomach, waiting for death to take its toll. I feel faint & the room starts to spin, but before the darkness consumes me, I hear that voice again. This time, I could tell it was male & he whispered, "Seperate the tears from now all the...we will meet, you & me."