Chapter 8

Walking back home Arianna felt so numb she didnt know she was home till she saw her house number, she took the steps one by one until she reached her room “I’m not gonna cry” she whispered to herself, trying hard to convince herself that she wouldnt cry over Harry, she sat on her bed and started deleting all the messages from Harry on her phone, she needed to erase him from her life, he’d caused so much pain in the past three months, it was time to move one “Sometimes it lasts in love and sometimes it hurts instead” she whispered to herself, she got off from her bed and went to take a shower, she spent thirty minutes, when she got out she met Natalie on her bed “When did you get here?”

“Like two seconds ago”

“Oh cool, what you been up to?”

“Nothing much, just been with Mike, which reminds me...”

“Just spill ok!”

“Yeah, so what happened between you and Harry?”

“Nothing too special”

“Seriously, he came into the house blazing mad”

“Then that’s good for him”

“Are you gonna tell me or not” she sighed and told her the whole story, she refused to cry this time, when she was done Natalie looked at her and said “Well he acted like a really big douche”

“Yeah tell me about it, but you know what? I dont care anymore, I refuse to let him hurt me again, if you like you can go through my phone, I dont have any messages from him”

Natalie took the phone from where it was and went through it.

“Wow you're really serious, I've never seen you this determined”

“Well it had to start sometime” she said in low voice

“I'm really sorry things turned out this way babe, I promise things will get better with time, just have faith ok”

“Because of what happened I dont think I'm ready for a relationship, the wounds are still too fresh”

“Dont worry, you’ll get over it”

“I hope so” she muttered under her breath, she didnt really trust herself to be able to face Harry ever again and she knew their paths would definitely cross, she just had to be really strong to get over it “Arianna!!”

“Sorry, I blanked out”

“Yeah I noticed after I called your name like five times”

“Sorry, what were you saying”

“I was asking what you wanted to do?”

“Oh I dont know, maybe just chill with the girls”

“Sure, lemme call Vanessa and tell her Irena and Rebecca to come over, because you really need your girls around you to keep your mind off things”

“Yeah I guess”

Thirty minutes later Vaness, Irena and Rebecca had arrived and they were talking about different things then Rebecca said “All right guys I have something to tell you!”

“What?!” They all said

“I met a guy!!!”

“Oh My God!!” “What’s his name” “Is he cute” they all said at the same time

“Woah guys, one at a time...Yeah so his name is Cameron and yes he’s cute”

“Where did you guys meet?” Vanessa asked

“At a party, through some friends from my school”

“Oh that’s cool, so how long have you known him?” Arianna asked

“Just three days”

“And your dating already” she asked shocked “Yeah! So”

“Nothing....youve got it easy” she said the last part low

“Well we're happy you're happy” Natalie said giving Arianna a look that said dont say anymore and she just shrugged

They ordered chinese and they talked some more for two more hours before Natalie, Irena, Vanessa and Rebecca decided to head back home “So see you in school on Monday” Irena said “Yeah see you.” She locked up and headed up to her room, tomorrow was Sunday, Natalie was leaving so she was definitely staying in, she sat on her bed with her laptop and logged onto her facebook, she had a lot of notifications, most were just  comments for pictures, she was a bit sad that Harry hadnt apologised “Stop you are not going to think about Harry” she said to herself, this was already getting harder than she thought “Well I've got to live with this decision” she logged out, put her laptop down and went to bed.

Hey guys sorry it's a bit short, been having a lil bit of writers block and also school has been hectic I promise I’ll upload more soon

Love Ayeesha...xxxx

Comment

Vote

Like