Part 41

*Third person pov* 

Chika was standing inside the leaders office alone with him and Konan. 

"Welcome to the Akatsuki." Pein said as he handed her a cloak and a ring.  She smiled. 

"Thank you." Chika replied. 

"Everyone will take part in training you, even me. You will become strong." Pein stated.  Chika nodded. "Dismissed." Chika walked out of the office. 

'Gahki?' She asked, she hasn't been able to communicate to him for years. Gahki has been in a deep deep slumber waiting to be awakened. 

*In Chika's mind, deep deep deep in her mind* 

Everyone sat in a circle watching the girls life go by. 

"Heh, what a looser. She's so weak." The purple haired girl laughed. 

"She's just a girl, shut up." The blue haired boy with golden eyes snapped. 

"I wonder when she'll awaken us." The black haired male with red eyes said. 

"I hope it will be soon." The green haired male grumbled. 

"I can't wait to get out of here." The white haired girl said with a giggle. 

"Gahki! WHERE ARE YOU!! I haven't heard from you in ages, why won't you talk to me?!"  They heard an echo, they looked back to see her punch a wall and scream. All of the others looked at Gahki who was sitting in a corner peering over his shoulder. 

"You know her?" The black male with red eyes said.  Gahki got up.

"Why do you think she looks like me?" He asked. 

"Gasp, your her father??" The white haired girl said.  The green haired male sweat dropped. 

"You don't say gasp when you want to gasp." He said. 

"No, I'm not her father. I was sealed inside of her, I was the first demon here and became friends with her. I had a much nicer place too. Now I can't talk to her until she awakens us all." Gahki said. 

"It seems like you care about the girl." The girl with the purple hair sneered. 

"I do, it was just me and her against the world. . . So that's why. . . . That's why." Gahki said, he snapped his head up and glared at all of them.  "If any of you try to hurt her, I'll kill you."