Hating the Bully...

[Unknown P.O.V]

'I dont need this shit anymore...'

I grasp the razor firmly in my hand and drag it slowly and shakily across my arm making a slight gash and watch as blood slowly seeps out.

'I should just end it all...'

give everyone what they want'

I lift the razor up again and make another cut... and another... and another....

'this is what I deserve right? I deserve to suffer...to feel pain...'

By now there's a steady stream of blood flowing from both my arms making its way onto the crisp clean white tiled floor.

'I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU so...why do you do this to me?'

Tears stream down my face, they blur my vision.

My head spins. I try to steady myself. I feel myself tip...

I start to fall...

Im ingulfed in darkness...

------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Bully,

Why?.....

What did I ever do to you?

Did I ever hurt you in any way or form? If I did im sorry...it wasnt my intention... 

I tried to keep out of everybodys way. I tried to keep to myself, mind my own business...and besides you could have stopped and told me what I did wrong instead of resorting to violence...i would have stopped...

Why did you do it?

Why did you hurt me? Why did you break me? Why did you laugh and taunt me? Did you enjoy it? Did you enjoy seeing me suffer? Did it make you happy to see me cry?

Was it because I was different from you?

Was my hair too ugly, too plain? My nose too big, too small? My eyes to wide or not wide enough? Did my ears stick out? Did I talk too much? Was I too tall, too short, too fat, too skinny? Why did my skin ton matter to you? After all its just a color.... Did my sexuality affect you in any way or form? How was I not good enough in your eyes?

Yes? Well.....

Im sorry im not what you wanted me to be. I wasnt trying to anyways. I was just being myself. Whats so wrong with that? Whats so wrong with being UNIQUE?

I had feelings too you know... I had a heart like you, a voice, a mind of my own....

life, I had life....a future...

but that didnt matter to you, did it? you took that all away from me....ripped it from my hands...

It doesnt matter now...whats done is done after all.

And no, im not mad at you, I dont hold a grudge against you......

I mean at one point I was, I did but..... I guess you had your reasons...

If you would have gotten to know me better and not judged me ahead of time, maybe we could have gotten along, become friends.... but you didnt so now you are sitting there reading this letter, while I am here laying down burried deep into the ground.

Well..... I hope you live long and enjoy every second and moment of your life, I wish I could...

-With love,  

                                    your victim

*Forgiveness and acceptance is the key to life*

We came to this life as single unique individuals...

So why do people want to make themselves something their not?

You are what you are, and nobody not even you can change that. Yes we may alter our body and maybe even our minds in a useless atempt at being something we're not but deep down we're still the same, we're diffrent.

Be proud of who you are and dont be afraid to show it cause thats what makes us special... what makes us, US.