Chapter2-Bad Luck on First Day

I was really suprised to find out that I was the only one there with a bike until... A red one came. Damn him. I rolled my eyes and took off my helmet-All eyes on me. Okay, I don't like this attention at all. Can you do me a favour? Yeah, just dig up a hole so I can go die in it.

"How you doin'?" A guy asked obviously checking me out. I ignored him and went to my locker. I didn't need to get my schedule since I printed it out.

The bell rang and I went into homeroom.

"Are you new?" The teacher asked.

"Sort of." I said. "I was doing online school." I finished the sentence.

"Oh, you must be the famous Alex Volkov! Introduce yourself if you want, please." She said. I looked at her and walked away.

"Alex? Why did you do that?" The teacher asked, frowning.

"Do what?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I asked if you can introduce yourself." She said with a 'duhh' look.

"No. You said if you want." I argued.

"Just do it please." She asked giving a small smile.

"Alex." I said and waved.

"Damn you're hot!" A guy yelled. The girls gave me dirty looks.

I sighed and sat all the way in the back next to a girl.

"Hey!" She squealed. I waved.

"You're Russian?"

"Yep." I said popping the P.

"I can tell. I'm Ukranian!" She laughed. She did look Ukranian. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. Most of them have that.

I answered all her questions by just shrugging, nodding, or shaking my head.

The bell rang telling us that that was over.

"Whats her name again?" I asked Julia the Ukranian. Ukraine is right next to Russia if you didn't know. Oh and Russia is in Europe and the other is Siberia which is in Asia. I'm in the European part.

"Mrs. Jones." She answered. I nodded. I checked my schedule and I had Biology next. With Mr. Miller.

Mr. Miller and Msr. Miller are really boring if you ask me... They are married but Mr. Miller teaches Biology while Mrs. Miller teaches math. Now its lunch time.

It was really easy finding lunch-I mean everyone was going in the same direction!

I sat outside-on a tree. I really didn't care if I fell off. And as if on cue-A ball went flying to the left side of my head and I fell off the tree almost face-first but my hands mostly pushed me up. I just sat there cursing under my breathe.

"Shit." I cursed as I got up. My hand hurted... I can tell its not broken though.

"I'm soo sorry!" A guy-who had to be shirtless-shouted. He came up to me grabbing his ball.

"Whatever.." I muttered as I walked to the girls bathroom. To my suprise it was empty.

My blue eyeliner was still good and my mascara wasn't smudged. I shrugged and fixed my hair-Mostly putting the blue flower in its right place. I got out and I pushed the door with my hand that hurts.

"F***!" I yelled as it stung my hand.

"You okay?" A guy asked.

"Wheres the nurses office?" I asked.

"Go down the hall take a right and in big letters it says NURSE." He said and smiled. I nodded and thanked him.

Hmm. NURSE was in big letters as I turned to the right. I opened the door with my good hand and bumped into a person.

"Whoa!" I said as I bumped into a hard back. A guy.

"You okay?" The same guy-who hit me- asked.

"I'm perfect, because I got hit on the side of my head with a ball, I fell on the floor, then I bump into a guys back which feels like a damn rock, and to top all of it, my hand hurts like a B***h!" I yelled in frusteration. He chuckled.

"Why the hell are you covering the damn door?" I yelled.

He pointed in front of him which showed a long line infront of him.

"Damn it!" I yelled and crossed my arms.

"Ow!" I yelled as something bumped into my back.

"What the hell!" I yelled as I turned around. It was another guy.

"Why are you looking at me!?" He said innocently.

"You just slammed into my damn back!" I argued.

"Why are you covering the door way!" He said throwing his hands up. I pointed infront of me and his face dropped.

"Sorry!" He said as I glared at him.

"You know for your first day here, you aren't really nice." The guy who threw a ball at me said.

"Agreed." The guy that bumped into my back agreed. I rolled my eyes.

"First impressions aren't on my mind at the moment." I said tapping my foot.

Both of them snorted. I just rolled my eyes. Stay calm...

One hour and a half it took just to let her check on my damn hand! Which was just sprained. How great!

I opened the door to my second last class.

"For your first day here you aren't supposed to be late you know.." The teacher whos name is Mrs. Thomas said.

"It took one hour and a half just to let the nurse check out my hand! And for a first day its not supposed to be so crappy! I'm not supposed to get hit in the head with a soccer ball, then fall off a tree, then bump into some guys hard back, then a buff dude bumped into my back, and I got my hand sprained! So just for 20 minutes can I be left alone without bad luck happening?!" I yelled. She looked at me wide eyed then nodded.

I had to get a cast just because I sprained my hand how f***ing great is that?!"

Right when I sat down, the bell rang! I groaned and threw my hands up annoyed.

My last class was Gym. I made it in and there was no teacher. Hell no one there but me.

Kids piled in-girls and boys-but still no teacher. Then finally, the bell rang and a hot looking guy went up to the class. I looked at the writings on my desk.

"AA waz hur!" A sentence wrote. What the heck is up with people and their spellings?!

"I see we got a new student. Whats your name and I'm Mr. Ivanov." Ivanov? Thats a Russian last name.

Looking up I saw the hot looking guy infront of the class and I couldn't pull my eyes away from his. My stomache got butterflies and tightned, I felt like my whole body was exploding with fireworks, Plus it felt like only him and I were the only ones in here, and I found it hard to breathe in here.

'Mate!!' My wolf, Alice screamed.

My Gym teacher is my Mate!!?