The Second And Third Year

ROSE'S POV (SECOND YEAR )

My second year was full of entertainment. Besides joking around with Albus, Scorpius and Ali, I also made time for Lorcan. We studied together, tried our luck at quidditch, and so much more. This closeness that we have now reminds me of when we were little kids frolicking around the burrow. Even though he is back to being my best friend, I can't help but think that something has changed. Maybe its the way he looks at me. Or the way he is always trying to make me blush. I would think he liked me, but I'd rather not spoil everything. We were good the way we were when we were kids. Plus I don't really like him back ( if he likes me) I have very recently started noticing someone else, a certain Malfoy. He keeps doing everything I love about him all the time. Anyways, When I told Scorp about how I think that Lorc has changed and how I think he likes me, Scorp just turned a light shade of purple and told me maybe I need to distance myself from him . Hmmm maybe I'll do just that ..

HEY! WHY DID SCORP TURN PURPLE?

SCORPIUS'S POV ( THIRD YEAR)

This year was fine. On the bright side, I got more marks in DADA than Rosie and Al invited me to stay over at the Burrow for Christmas (which I did because... why not? It was friggin amazing!) Rosie gave me a Chudley Canons game set which was my favourite of all gifts, Al and Alice gave me different books, Ali gave me the first book of the Percy Jackson series, The Lightening thief (it was so awesome I even convinced mum to buy me the next books.) Al gave me the first book of the hunger game series, the hunger games. It was so good! I can't wait to read the Catching fire and Mockingjay! Mum gave me a new broomstick~ the Firebolt 8 and... well my dad ... now we come to the dull side. My usually ignorant father has been acting more obnoxious day by day, and... my mom .... she.... she was sick. That's all they told me. They say that there is very little chance of her getting better but, I believed in my mother. She will get well. She just will. Rosie, Al and Ali had been with me every second since they heard about this. Al and Ali looked at me with the pity that I mostly hate but Rosie? She behaved just like nothing had changed. When I asked her she said to me without even a hint of sadness, "Scorp, this is your mother we are talking about. Why the hell will something wrong happen her? Do you think she wants to leave behind a son like you? The kindest, sweetest most amazing person ever? Nothing is going to happen to her and I am sure of it. She will stay... For you." and that did it. I did not pity myself anymore. I started studying harder, Participating more in conversations, laughing at jokes. Even the lame ones (cough, ALBUS, cough) How could I not? Rose Granger Weasley had reassured me. She had told me my mom will get Okay. She had told me that I was The kindest, sweetest most amazing person ever. That's why And she did! My mom did get much better! She didn't cure completely, but it was an improvement! When I told my mum about what Rosie said, she looked at me thoughtfully and told me that I was very lucky to have a friend like her. She told me to hold on to this friendship and to never let go. No matter who comes in between us.

But that's the tough part there is not just a 'who' that comes in between of Rosie and I, It's also a 'what'. My feelings for her. They just keep getting stronger every day. Specially the day she said all that to me. I love her more and more everyday. And that's why it troubles me when that Lorcan Scamander is around her. When he makes her smile, when makes her blush, when he puts a strand of her hair behind her ear, I hate it. She even thought he likes her! But...when I told her that probably she should stay away from him a little she did just that. (best 2 weeks of my life) but this little resolution of hers lasted only till the time I got more than her in DADA. Then, she asked me whether I had cheated. Yes, because that's the only way I can score more than her. When I scowled at her and asked her if she had lost it, she reached the solution that professor Scamander's study time was the one doing good. And then we all went back to square one.

But considering since the day she heard about my mom she has been around me more than him, I'm Okay.

***
Edited.
Word count; 870
Not the best chapter but...
Ignore the childishness.

Enchanted जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें