Chapter 2-The Soul

After all the family had a rest they started to take up their boxes and suitcases up to their rooms then there it was again.Charlie was sitting on his bed then he heard the voice say"So your name is Charlie is it child?let me make something clear you are not welcome here no one is get out of here or you and your family will perish."Charlie said"Who are you?What are you?Where are you"the strange voice laughed and said"Child I'm Gladorus a troll. But I was killed years ago so now I flow in the house now boy I'm a soul so I kill anyone who comes in here I torture people day in day out."Charlie replied curiously"Who killed you and why are you the soul that hunts is there anyway to bring you back to life?."Gladorus said"A wizard killed me years ago when he wanted to cast a bad spell over trolls like me then I tried to stop him by coming to this place and secretly trying to find a way how to stop him when I got close to stopping him one of his agents spotted me and called the evil wizard Dalorfas and he killed me and he made up the story about me living here to hide that's how generations of humans have to think that I only came here to hide they say if trolls did exist I shamed my kind that's how we all live under bridges now to hide from the other creatures I know of this because my brothers son came here to talk to me last month and he said there's a prophecy that can only be filled with the work of a human and me and a wizard"Charlie was startled he didn't know what to say but then he asked curiously"How do I help you come back to life?." Gladorus was thinking for a few minutes then said"To bring me back to life you will need the Cobras poison, fifty apples and another trolls blood.".Charlie was so shocked it was like he was dead he then replied with hints of fear"Gladorus there's no way i can do all that i can get the apples for you and that is that i can't get cobras poison because we are not going to egypt and i can't get another trolls blood because well i don't know where and what bridges they hide under." Gladorus chuckled and said"You can get all that from the black underground which underneath tower bridge." suddenly Charlie said "we're going to London next week I can get it then."