Chapter 3

To avert a crisis, Victoire hastily stepped up to the front - dragging her siblings with her. "Hi!" She exclaimed cheerfully, "I'm Victoire Lupin nee Weasley and I  was a Ravenclaw. I now work as a Healer for St Mungos and I have two younger siblings. I am a year younger than Teddy and, unfortunately for him, I am 1/8 Veela. My parents are Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour. Oh yeah, I am also six and a half months pregnant." Everyone's mouths were hanging open and Louis nudged Vic and whispered "Imagine their faces when they find out about our cousins!". Domonique smirked evilly.

After that, Domonique introduced herself, "I am the wonderful Domonique Weasley and I am sister to these idiots!". Victoire huffed but Louis settled with just glaring at her. Continuing like nothing had happened Dom carried on, "I am a Gryffindor, Head Girl and a Chaser on the Quidditch team. And I am currently dating Phoenix.". "Wait a minute," said Bill, "You said currently dating... How many boyfriends have you had?".  

"About 6? I'm not quite sure. All I know is that I have dated every boy in my year and the one below apart from my cousins! At first every body felt sorry for me but now they have moved on to being sorry for the poor ickle boys." (If you haven't already guessed, Dom is a very sarcastic person!) There was an awkward silence that gave Bill's face time to turn bright red!

"My go! I'm Louis Weasley and I'm in Gryffindor. I am the Keeper on the Gryffindor Quidditch team and my favourite subject is Charms. I am the part of  the junior DA. And, unlike a certain person," Here he broke off to stare pointedly at Dom, "Can actually control my Veela."

Bill looked shocked while Molly looked ecstatic "We have so many grandchildren!" she exclaimed happily. Next up were Fred and Roxanne...

This is an Authors NoteI am going away for a week so this will be the last update till at least Saturday. Sorry guys - if anyone is reading this.