Chapter 1: The Return

Kagome~

I fell down off of my branch when someone yanked on my ankle and i fell face first into the ground. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" I yelled. Then a fist punched me in my gut. I hopped up to see my father,he was dead drunk again. He began to throw punches at me,i just doged them and then he got me square in the mouth chipping my tooth. That made me mad. I began to tremble, my father saw me and i could see the fear in his eyes and i was enjoying that. My power surged threw me and blasted him away from me with my powers. 'SHIT! I'm gonna pay for that!' I scolded myself,running into the house and bolting to my room and stuffed my little bit of stuff that i owned and ran to the garage. I jumped into my siver volvo and took off.

When i reached tokyo after 3 days and i crossed the border i called my bffl Sango. I pulled over to the side of the road.

"Hello?" Sango answerd.

"Sango, its me Kagome-" I started.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!KAGOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I heard Sango,Miroku,and Shipo scream.

"WWWHHHHAAAAAAA??????!!!!!!! MIROKU,SANGO,AND SHIPO!!!!!!!???????"I screamed back.

"YEAH!" They all exclaimed.

"OMG! I've really missed u all!" I cried out, tears running down my face.

"Us to!" They cried back.

"Whoa. Look at that AWEsome silver volvo!" I haerd Miroku mutter.

I looked out my window and saw Sango in her red surburban.

"Hello thats me!" I said and hopped out of my car, hanging up.

Sango drove over and parked behind me and everyone scrambled out of the car and ran to me.

"Kagome!" they all cried and hugged me. I sensed a familiar aroura and looked up. It was INUYASHA.

"Hello inuyasha." I said smiling a little.

"Hey." Inuyasha replied, looking a little startled.

I giggled and walked up to him and gave him a hug. He hugged me back and i felt that feeling again when i was dating him.

Inuyasha buried his face in my hair and breathed in my scent. I felt that protection feeling that only Inuyasha could give me. "I've missed you." We both murmed at the same time.

How was it? I know its short but i havent really been focusing on my stries and i've been stuck to a couple of books that i can't stop reading. I'll update again as soon as possible! Luv u! ~Saff