And There Goes My Life

My heart was pounding. i heard the music start, this was my que. i slowly began towards the door that lead to the rows and rows of chairs that everyone i cared about would be sitting. they would all be happy for me the only person who was not giddy with joy for me and my future husband was... me. 

lets back up and start from the beginning. My family had been friends with the Seltons for ever, so i grew up hanging out with them. they had 3 kids, Angelia who was 10 years older then me, Alex who was only 3 years older than me, and Anthony who was exactly my age. we all went to the same school, and we were all pretty good friends. until it all changed when Anthony asked me to go out with him. m not going to say anthony was bad looking, in fact he had almost every girl begging to go out with him. he was the courter back in our high school team. so i guess you can say i would be thrilled to go out with him... not. he was a great guy and all but he was also a jerk and i would know. but when he asked me we were already in the middle of a huge group of people. so rather than saying no I found myself saying yes. when I said yes his eyes seemed to be about to pop out of his sockets but the rest of his face stayed the same as he says "cool". for the next weeks were horrible i so wanted to break up with him but i knew he could make my life living hell if i broke up with him. yes he had that much power. he never cared about ME only showing off me like oh look i have a hot girl friend and you don't. some nights i would cry my self to sleep because anthony used to be my best friend, the person i told everything to. and now he only cares about what i say if it might hurt his reputation or make him look better.

Before long we were senoirs, and still together. I had planned to just break up with him on Valentines day (I know its  mean, but I really could not stand him!). But he had other plans. i saw him walking down the hall with his 'posy' i ran up to him and right when i was about to break up with him

he said "dont say anything ok? i need to ask you something" he got down on one knee and pulled out a small velvet box and held it out to me. before he even asked the question i felt my heart and my soul falling into an abis so deep there was no way i would ever be able to get them back. he opened the box and said "Amanda will you please be my wife?" it got so quiet then i could hear a pin drop. just as i was about to say no he said " wait one more thing" he lead me to the glass door and told me to look up. at first i did not see anything but then i saw small white clouds growing in the sky they formed letters then words then sentences. until it said "I LOVE YOU AMANDA, WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE?" remember that abis? it just got deeper.