Final Chapter

Sorry for the late update. I was on a cruise for the last 2 weeks and was planning on updating this before I went. But with the last minute packing and trying to finish 3 assignments before I went didn't give me time.  This is the last chapter and it is also the longest. So please bare with it. And once again enjoy this final chapter.                    

                                    //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

Caitlin sat at her computer thinking about what Stacey had said. "Someone or something kept pulling you back."  The more she tried to think about what happened while she was Killer Frost or the time where she cant remember anything the more she drew a blank. She let out a frustrated sigh and looked up to see someone's reflection on the screen. Quickly getting up she turned to see Oliver Queen was standing there examining her.

"Oh, you scared me there. When did you get back?" she asked him.

"Few hours ago. Heard about all that has happened here while I was away," answered Oliver as he gave her a hug. "How are you doing?"

A little taken aback by this, Caitlin tried to focus and cleared her throat before answering. "Yeah, as far as I can remember I'm fine."

"Barry filled me in on that too."

"Oh, I really wish that I could but the more I try and put myself back in those missing moments the more it just hurts. I don't know why Stacey and Ethan wanted me and what did they make me do."

"And what about those nightmares. Your fears coming alive?"

Caitlin looked up at Oliver. She tried to act like it wasn't bothering her but then she knew that it wasn't working on Oliver. He could see straight through that mask she was wearing.

"I'm scared. Scared of what she is capable of. Cisco and Barry know and seen what she is like and what I become. I don't want that to be my future."

"Caitlin, the future is not set in stone. That's what Barry has taught me. I wouldn't have believed in any of this could possibly be real until now and after Flashpoint I know that nothing is set in stone. You have to take charge and fight for your own destiny. Yes we cant always outrun our nightmares but we sure can stand and fight."

"I want to be as strong as you. You have been through so much yet you have come out the other end stronger."

"It's because I have people like Felicity, Diggle, Thea and Team Flash not behind but by my side," smiled Oliver. "And as for why you cant remember what happened when you weren't yourself then you are the doctor and I think you already know why that is."

"Oliver, what makes you forget everything that is going wrong and makes you focused?" asked Caitlin.

"Meet me where Barry trains in 10 minutes and wear your workout gear. I will show you."

Caitlin, a little scared as to what she was getting into nodded and went to change. She knew that she needed to clear her mind and Oliver was the best teacher for that.

                                       //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~// 

"When I have too much on my mind and I'm unable to concentrate I workout. This allows me to push away all this and just focus on what is important," said Oliver. "You are over thinking everything. What happened when you were taken, what you fear, Killer Frost taking over, what you did while she had taken over," explained Oliver.

Caitlin cleared her mind and watched Oliver setup the punching bag. "You want me to punch that bag?" asked Caitlin confused.

"Yes, release your anger, frustration and worry by punching this bag and fighting off that fear that you have built up inside yourself," answered Oliver.