Chapter 29

• Dedicated to Lucy

Dedicated to Lucy :) <3

Chapter 29:

Standing in the air-conditioned airport I fidgeted with my hair nervously as I awaited the boys arrival. The screaming that surrounded me was almost unbearable; my ears were throbbing from the piercing screams and yells of the teenage girls around me. There was a loud ‘bing’ and then the loudspeaker cackled slightly.

“Flight 2216 from London has arrived”

If it was actually possible the noise got louder, Joe, who was standing at my side shot me a grin. He had been assigned my bodyguard for the day, Harry was pretty protective of me when we were in situations like this. I glanced down the gateway and saw 5 familiar figures appear and step out of the tunnel type thing that connected to the boys’ private jet.  Leading the 5 boys was Paul who had a surprised look on his face as he took in the hundreds of girls surrounding them, my eyes flickered over each boys until they reached those familiar emerald orbs.

“Harry!” I squealed running towards him. A massive grin spread across his face as he saw me and held his arms wide open. I leapt into his arms wrapping my arms around his neck, he sun me around and as soon as my feet were firmly on the ground I crashed my lips down onto Harry’s. I was oblivious to the fans going mental and the flashes going off at every angle as our lips moved in sync. I had missed this so much, I hadn’t seen Harry for over 2 months and it was killing me. Once the boys had left for America I had returned to Australia finding no reason to stay in London since Harry wasn’t there. It had been so hard being away from Harry for over 2 months and I’d missed everyone like crazy!

“Oi you two, break it up” Paul’s gruff voice broke our little bubble and I remembered I was standing in the middle of an airport kissing Harry in front of hundreds of fans.

“I’ve missed you so much” Harry whispered into my ear, his hot breath making Goosebumps prickle on my arms.

“I missed you too,” I whispered back and I unwrapped my arms from around his neck and we were led out of the airport out to the awaiting black van. The boys were signing things and snapping quick pictures with as many fans as they could and the screaming just about deafened me. Paul pulled open the van’s sliding door and we all piled inside. I was in the back with Harry and Louis and the rest of the boys were sat I front of us. Harry placed his arm around my shoulders and Louis grinned happily at me although I could see the traces of tiredness.

“Hey cuz. Missed me?” He laughed and I nodded giving him a big hug, well as big as it could be while I was wearing a seatbelt.

“Yes I missed all of you!” I said a smile growing on my face, the boys had all turned around and were smiling at me.

“We missed you too Lexi! Harry also seems much happier now he’s with you” Niall chuckled and I grinned twisting my head to look at Harry who was looking at his shoes sheepishly.

“Aww. Well Ruby was getting pissed off at me when I would sit on the computer for hours watching your interviews and performances” I admitted guiltily and Louis laughed along with the other boys.

“Enough of the soppy stuff” Zayn complained covering his ears and I rolled my eyes. The boys were their usual selves, for the drive to the hotel the boys were staying in. When we pulled up we stepped out of the van and the screams of teenage girls met my already ringing ears, the barricades had been set up the night before. Security guards were already stationed at the entry of the hotel so we were able to get inside safely, the boys walked around and took pictures and signed things for a while. I awkwardly stood there until girls started screaming my name and I walked over to them and signed merchandise until Paul ordered us inside. The foyer was stunning and the marble floors shined while a crystal chandelier, Paul collected our room keys and had a chat about security before we made our way up to the 14th floor where our rooms were located. When the elevator doors slid open with a ‘ding’ we stepped out into a hallway decorated with piece of artwork, Harry snatched a key out of Paul’s hand and gripped my hand dragging me to the first room. The boys followed his actions and grabbed the key running to the room next to us, the door opened easily and when I saw my surroundings I gasped. This was one of the nicest hotel in Brisbane and I hadn’t been here before but my god this was absolutely amazing. The dark mahogany floorboards were polished to perfection, set in the middle of the room against a wallpapered wall there was a bed covered in a silk duvet with a mountain of pillows and a cream rug that looked so soft was laid on the floor at the foot of the bed and two sofas were placed around the massive plasma mounted on the wall. The gauze curtains were hung on the massive glass windows and sliding doors, sliding them open my eyes widened at the beautiful view.