Chapter 3

You were in your office doing piles paper work. You had nothing to do today but you were just was about to finish but then Momo interrupted you.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you captain, but can I ask you a question?"

"Ask away"

"Umm well can...we can maybe go out and have sake?..you know to get to know each other better?"

You got out of your chair and stepped away from your desk. "of course!! how about tonight? It's sound fun, and why don't we invite some other people so I can get to know better too!"

She smiled brightly, "okay! Thank you captain"

"you can call me (y/n) in private if you want Momo and I will maybe ask captain kuchiki and and kyoraku to come"

"Oh well...thank you (y/n), and alright now please excuse me captai- I mean (y/n)!" And then She left your office.

*time skip*

As you were leaving your barracks after finishing your paper work you head to the squad 6 barracks. As you are walking you walked but some of the squad members, "good afternoon captain (l/n)! What brings you here?"

You smile "oh well I was walking to captain kuchiki's office to speak with him. I was wondering can one of you walk me there? I'm having a hard time finding the damn place"

A sweet looking girl stepped up "I can captain!"

As the girl walked to the the captains office she told you all about squad 6 and what goes on. And it interested you that the way byakuya does thing here but your thoughts are stopped when you are at his office.

"Well I will be taking my leave captain I hope to talk to you again" she said with hopeful eyes.

"Yeah I hope so too"

As she walked away You turned you head to the big door that led to his office you knock on the door and simple 'come in' was said.

You open the door, and he looks up from his paper work and set down his work. "Hello captain (l/n) what bring you here", "I was hoping that you would except my invite to have sake with me my lieutenant and captain kyoraku". He sat there for a second "alright but I'm not getting drunk I'm just there to participate"

You smiled "alright well it's tonight, I will leave you be with your paper work"

"Okay Captain (l/n) see you tonight"

////time skip to what brought you to a lazy shunsui\\\\

You were in a court yard at the squad 8 barracks looking for the captain. then you sensed his spiritual pressure and flashed stepped to where he was.

(Just note that you and shunsui and really good friends and so are you and Ukitake)

"Shunsui? Do you want to go get sake tonight? It's a little thing for me to get know people better".

"Hmmm okay, if it's sake the I'm content"

You sit next to him, "you and sake! you should just marry it!"

"Haha I wish (y/n)" he ruffled your hair.

You and him talked for a few minute and then you were off to get ready for the night that awaits you.

(A/N: Yayyyyy that was fun to write but yea here's another chapter for u guys, I hope u enjoyed it!!!!)