Chapter Two

I couldn't help myself. I strode over to where you were and wrapped my arms around your waist. I always wonder why you never seemed to mind and chalked it up to the fact of that matter - that we are best friends. I want to be more.

I tell you a silly joke about you absolutely looking like a hiding celebrity and would be easily found with your height and you push me a little while you giggle. It's amazing. I live for the moments I know I make you happy. I hope you'll let me do it for the rest of our lives. When will you be mine?

I looked around the store trying to figure out what to do but all I could see was you, smiling at me, waiting as if I had all the answers in the world. All I wanna do is show you that I don't but we can figure it out together. See the world together. As celebrities, loveteam, best friends ... couples.

So I tug your hand and you protest a little when you realize I want to venture outside of the hotel. Still, you let me pull you outside and this time you wrapped your arms around my waist too.

To anyone looking we are the happiest couple on earth and I wish they were all right.

I love you. So much. How come you don't see?

I had no idea where to go but your eyes lit up everytime you see something new.

So I figured we can try finding out the answers to life right at this moment... together.